Approved! But...

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dead in the water...

Let's see here is my choice of equal in efficacy medications for TD.

#1 : Once a day / No titration
    #2 : Twice a day / Titration Required

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I'm kinda thinking I might opt for medication #1 ? Remind me which one is ours?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company cannot do anything right.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cant wait to try and convince doctors that "dosing flexibility" is the best option. That ought to go well.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How hard is it for these corporate idiots to understand that doctors will take the path of least resistance always. They might use ours second line if Ingrezza doesn't work for the patient, but the titration schedule and twice a day dosing for a population that is already notorious for not taking their meds is a non starter. Never going to happen. They didn't learn anything from the failed migraine patch debacle either. Difficult administration+ difficult/time consuming prescribing=no sales.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So agree they are idiots! They should stop blowing the "dosing flexibility" smoke and realize we are dead in the water!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey little neurocrine rep, you have no coverage, we do, you are screwed, we aren't. Thank you for posting on our site with your foolish thoughts. Good luck with your job search in 15 months when your company downsizes.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm TP formerly TNP and truly concerned about flexible dosing ... Anyone would prefer QD ... The training says we're better but I'm truly concerned!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you are truly a moron, Psych will love dosing, every other CNS med has already proved this

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No patient or doc would prefer bid to QD they're just telling us flexible dosing because it sounds better!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or perhaps the trough is too low at the end of the dosing period with the qd product and bid allows a more smooth consistent blood level which is always preferred.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO....Funny I work at Teva and actually you are correct. I don't think we have 15 months left at Teva with the stock price where it is and the company down graded to bare existence. Branded Teva will be gone in December, so I am already searching.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That BID angle is really grasping at straws bro!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Meeting = Wasteland

brand team = Not Capable

don't get me started on these jackass directors or how defeated everyone is

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathetic meeting with a pathetic brand team and worse directors trying to convince us that we will make dollars. Manager rolls out our region goal and just like that - Zecuity again, this company is more clueless than my 8 call per day manager

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeez, please leave then. I'd hate for anyone to actually have to work.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paper Tiger checking in at the end of his "long" day at the office I am sure

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At the office or at the beach?!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does it matter what is grasped at?

The goals are more than what will be done in a year, let alone 3.5 months

Bonus is $0, despite what those moronic directors spent their time trying to convince us of all week and we are down to 6 months before the structure changes in CNS