Approved! Get ready PFE, we are gonna

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2017 at 3:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tap that ass. Double the efficacy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take it up the ass?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will announce 3 huge formulary wins by the end of the week. We will have Express Scripts, Prime and United. Double the efficacy. End of itch. No messy creams.

Docs write products because they work.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If true then great. Long shot for all 3.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only if ur drug brings nothing to the table, i.e. a PDE4 cream

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ur smoking crack. At ur price no managed care is going to use u. Only way used is if doctors like writing appeals or having peer to peers. Good luck fucktards.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So says the twat waffle that, 1. Did not get the job and 2. Is unable to write "you are" because it's so many letters to type.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention ridiculously incorrect.

CVS, ESI, and United say "hi" less than 1 week on market.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right..no messy creams, but who wants to inject? I certainly don't. I'd rather try Pfizer's topical before I inject myself--formulary win or not.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed...I'm trying the topical.

Also, who knows about lymphomas and malignancies now...they could show up in 5 or 10 years. Not enough data. I read some articles stating that.

Too risky.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a joke. Lymphomas & malignancies would be the same thing jack-ass. BTW, wrong immune system, now take your ass-kickin' and shut the fuck up.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot who doesn't understand the market or the disease state. Or really you're own label. A topical does not compete with a biologic for the same patient type. I wish you covered my area so I could hear my offices make fun of you behind your back for going after a topical they will add on to your RXs because your product does not get 100% clearing. (Again, you're an idiot who doesnt know the market or even the product PIs).

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Who would've known? The name of your POS drug never comes up. What's its indication? Sorry you didn't get the job and had to settle for Pfizer

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong--you need to stop with your bad language. One does not know how powerful this drug can be as far as infections and malignancies 10 years down the road.

The topical is far less concerning and less risk.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

separate immune systems

Also, look up IL4/13 involvement in tumors

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did 2 yrs ago moron. So the IL's are pro-tumor? Ok, I'll go slowly for the mental midgets...if IL's are pro-tumor, then blocking their activity would...??? Anyone? Anyone? You're homework is to research what IL4 & 13's job is in the immune system.

Just some advice: don't try to sell against Dupi, you will lose on every front except injections, but that'll eventually go away just like it did in PsO. Go after TCS and TCI's, topicals are your best bet.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK you arrogant individual. You think you know it all. You have NO idea what this drug will do, as far as safety, in 10 years. Let me give it 10 years before I know more...I'm too concerned right now to inject.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bull-shit Pfizer troll. The patients starting this therapy have been on systemics with safety profiles that anyone would avoid if they could. Dupi's safety concerns are NOTHING compared to CSA, MTX, AZA et al, and they don't care about an EOW shot. Just ask PsO patients.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are incorrect. I do not work for Pfizer....