Approved! Get ready PFE, we are gonna

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2017 at 3:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P4 test

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think T. G from Chicago left Amgen to come here? Did he leave for Pfizer when his buddy J. B. left to be a regional? They don't seem to separate off.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will soon find out that patients don't want to inject, esp an expensive injection. Didn't Regeneron figure that out from your expensive injectable for LDL? It's not widely used in the market.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't want to inject. I do have a derm, but I'll try the cream. I am concerned about years down the road issues with this injections..tumors..infections, etc. It's not been out long enough to determine.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for letting us know. BTW, nobody gives a shit what you use.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you take off the blinders you'll realize that this doesn't even come close to the price of other self-injectables in derm (that have 10-11 competitors).

In the meantime it's ok to take low-dose chemo, anti-rejection transplant drugs that poison your body, systemic steroids that destroy your bone mass (all with 3 decades of data showing how destructive they are), a $20+k year off-label PDD4 with marginal efficacy, or a $600 per tube topical PDD4 also with marginal efficacy.

You can always wait a little longer for the IL-31, but then again - injectable that will undoubtedly come north of $40k/yr without long-term data.

Good luck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep in mind there are pills for AD in development that costs 10 cents to provide...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're talking about the small molecule product priced like a biologic known as Otezla, good luck with that. Diarrhea at 19% (Mease) sounds like a lot of fun too. Good news is it "generally resolves itself within a month."

$23k/yr for a mix and stir product

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today's weeklies show we sold more last week than Eucrisa is projected to sell for the year. Get in line for a beating.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all want Dupi to succeed. Just not positioned to win with competition within 2 years at 10% cost. Good luck with payers and physician uptake.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Docs have been writing Otezla for AD since it launched, out of desperation for their patients. It doesn't work. It barely works for psoriasis. This is a hilarious notion. Who writes this stuff? Google Dupixent and see how well this launch is going. We're blowing out projections. Don't be jealous.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is getting through the hub yet and getting drug.

Has anyone actually gotten this product?

what's the long-term safety like? Does Regeneron have that? I do not think so.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of patients are getting drug because most offices and most territories are bypassing the hub. Regeneron can't run a functioning hub but we do have a great product that physicians are writing, getting approved and helping patients.

Don't be a hater.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been fun and we are killing it. My concern is that my docs have already told me they started everyone. They had been making a list the past 10 years and they called in everyone and started them.

I am concerned about sustaining growth 6 months from now.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the prescription rate took a flatter pattern. Side effects are horrible. People complaining about herpes, eye infections.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. Are you still pissed off about not getting the job?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My derm docs are filing complaints on severe side effects. At this rate, expect recall soon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah like the mostest, severest side effects. And, and, and more of it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Herpes in the eye is BAD.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what were the numbers genius? Try again loser