Apremilast expansion

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got my PFO (please fuck off) rejection email today. Had the 1st F2f about 3 weeks ago and yes, this question came up and I thought it was a little odd

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rejection letters are going out. Got mine today...Finally. This was the absolute worst interview process ever!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many F2F per territory? I haven't heard anything back yet and it's been almost 2 weeks.

For the ones who were hired, care to share your experience/background?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My second F2F is next week. Have a stable job now. Trying to determine the level of risk and how long I could keep working until launch in March. Anyone negotiate during the offer phase yet?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my offer letter tonight.....super excited!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You response is completely idiotic! What's the use of a manager if the dud knows nothing about the disease and what you're detailing to the docs?! how are you going to guide your reps or fill out coach reports if you don't know the science you're selling. That's the problem w the business now. Docs don't respect reps in the industry bc half the bozos have no science or clinical background. As far as docs are concerned, reps are just a bunch of useless puppets.

Tell us what the managers are good for then, if you don't know the market which you're leading your team..95% of the DMs in this division have no MBA and no clinical background, sooo your credibility is basically useless.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the heck is 'POA'??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unlearn the star or any other method you've been taught and BE YOURSELF!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might as well throw out everything you've learned on how to prepare for interviews. These people don't seem to have a clue what they're doing! That goes for HR and DMs! As long as you're in your mid 20's, hot, average performer in your current position, you won't do well here. They want young, inexperienced who they can boss around mediocre reps who won't bite back. Also, DMs are not hiring people with real skills or who could possibly take the manager's role in the near future. So thats why you have this trend of DMs here hiring average reps.

Just ask your managers for their credentials when you're in the interview. You will be surprised!!!! I'm a rep in another division and I can already see the big issues this division is gonna have and the main one is definitely incompetent managers launching this product!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you will* do well here...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are these territories going to be solo or partnered?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone please help with what questions they were asked in their 2nd f2f? That would be soooo helpful to the rest of us who are doing our interviews next week. THANK YOU so much!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just wrote the template for "Pharma- present day- a 2014 template of how to build a division and launch a product"

- average people who will not bite back
    - clueless DM's
    - people who are overall not too bright. Wouldn't want anyone thinking for themselves and getting the company in trouble!

- If none of these things apply to you, then find another line of work while you still can. The clock is ticking to put something on your resume besides pharma before you turn 40. I can't advise people strongly enough to do that.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a phone interview a couple of Fridays ago and haven't heard squat. Haven't gotten a 'sorry we chose another candidate' email either. Not exactly sure what they're lookin for either. I'm in the top 8% of my current company right now so I thought I'd at least get a f2f. I stopped waiting but it would've been nice to have received a formal email ya know..

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this drug a true biotech?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me about it. The guy I interviewed with was selling... Yes, you read this correctly, SELLING topical creams for a compounding pharmacy! No DM experience, ever. Selling for the last 6 months for a compounding pharmacy? He said he almost didn't take this DM job cause this area is not known for winning Presidents Club... I thought to myself, "My AZZ dude... You were selling topical creams and now you are a DM for one of the top biotech companies in the world... You are in over your head!"

Can I just say, Celgene you royally screwed up hiring this guy. He has NO idea what he is doing. He must have known someone.

Good luck, Apremilast!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong -

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I honestly don't think these fools want people who can sell and get the job done! From what I saw at the interview and reading on here, they want people who won't call them (DMs) out on their BS and inability to run a sales team!!! This is what's wrong with this launch. Too many cheerleaders and fraternity boys who know nothing about the skills and what it takes to drive revenue!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop crying and making excuses about getting booted from the interviewing process. Just because you have a PC on your resume from 7 years ago, put on 75 lbs, and aged 10 years doesn't mean your experience equates to a quality hire. lose the chip on your shoulder.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is on point. I'm in a different division but it's definitely true. I heard from a couple in HR they couldn't believe some that were hired by the new DMs that were recently hired. I've had DMs who knew absolutely nothing, couldn't contribute jack and were clueless and all that did was get in the way of me doing what I needed to do to run my territory. Def not a good sign for this launch.