Apremilast expansion

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BINGO! Inexperience leads to disaster and alot of money will be down the drain the way things are going.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if Milwaukee was filled? What's the DM like? Thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are salary ranges looking like for this position? I heard 95-100k? Accurate?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on! They are willing to pay for talent.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The job was reposted. Interview with her and see for yourself

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new DM has never led a team before. She's mid 20s. Typical sorority/cheerleader type. I'm sure AM hired her because she was so perky. Yaaaaayyyyy! Disaster in the making. Young and dumb.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if they will have "theme days" and dress like the cheerleaders they were in college before the big game, or wear costumes for Halloween. The rheumatology community is going to love this bunch.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would rather hang out with a dressed up sorority girl than some of you so called "experienced rheum reps". Good God you are boring!! There is probably a reason, and a good one, why Celgene doesn't want you.. You "think" you are good, but I wouldn't want to spend more than 5 minutes pretending to listen to you! Can I say BOOOORRRIIINNNGGG!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO the Dr's don't care nor have time for some gimmick bullshit.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Purty little bo-toxed smile and nice J's

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah because you are BORING!!!!! Hahaha get a clue!! No WONDER you didn't get a call back! Thanks for making the competition that much easier!! I will be laughing my way all the way to the motha f***ing Halloween shop!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you in high school LMAO !

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah tool bag, I just graduated last year and getting a fat signing bonus and 100k base. My major was - blow and experienced douche bag rheum rep

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over a month later I got an email that they went with someone else. I gave up long ago anyway. But for those waiting it out.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you just got it today! Sorry to hear that. Anyone else? It's still crickets on this side

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had two interviews. Heard back two weeks after the first one that I was moving forward. Now it's been 4 weeks since round 2 and nothing. I have no issues with how I was interviewed, it was very professional both times with DM and RD.
    I am after moving on obviously, but it's a shame they can't even send a courtesy email or give a quick phone call for official closure.
    That said, if I got an offer, I would be in!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the guys in my district was his former colleague. Said Greg was a complete dolt.