Apremilast expansion

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too haven't heard a thing after first f2f. Hoping for some news soon!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager told me that the level of quality expansion managers were hoping for just isn't there. They are trying to keep costs down but many who have interviewed were weak. They are thinking of raising the bar slightly. Not sure how much.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm.... They didn't ask many questions during the interview

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would be nice to at least hear something one way or the other if they have completed the first round. Not so cool to be left wondering if you are moving on or not.
    when did they say the most likely hire date was?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If u were moving forward, you would know

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That doesn't seem to be the case since nobody has that posted has heard anything back after their first interview.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First round of offers going out this week. Start date Jan 6

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds consistent with what I was told by the hiring manager.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what other products will these reps carry besides apremilast once approved?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2nd rounds in some areas starting this week, first in many others. No offers yet, prob not til De . jan 6 start is correct.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone here have an idea on a total expected compensation range for these expansion positions? I had an internal recruiter on the phone last week regarding one of these positions and he would not at all give up any info on this - he just wanted me to agree to a f2f interview first. Thank you all for any insights/information you have.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BECAREFUL!!!!! January start but if drug does not get approved and yes they "think" it will but its the FDAs decision. If it does not, they are giving packages and you will no longer have a job!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not trolling. I asked the RD what the plan was if the product is not approved. Her answer? "Everyone will be given a severance package." I hope it does get approved on the first go round but the reality is they will not keep anyone on board if the FDA denies approval. This is high risk, high reward.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone received an official job offer yet? I know the hiring manager said I should receive something this week just haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just me or are the district managers really bad at follow up? I had a f2f weeks ago, still haven't heard anything. Just wondering how the manager would be if I was hired and if Celgene is an unorganized mess during a launch?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm. 2 weeks and no response? I guess you're not understanding the lack of interest signals being sent. You don't expect the DM's to contact every candidate do you? If you are moving on then I am sure that you would have heard by now.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My good friend & co-worker was offered a position today to sell Apremilast. I've worked w her for a long time. I'm shocked she is leaving (our company). Celgene took our best :((

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in which state will she be working?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming from primary care - this is an improvement. Anyone with stable employment would be foolish until approval to give notice. The managers here would never tell you this. They left jobs for a chance.