APRIL 20 PUT...Largest Put Option in PDCO History

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Mar 27, 2018 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone is betting the farm (and more) that PDCO has not yet hit bottom.
    A bearish position to the tune of $1,500,000 has been taken that PDCO will fall even farther in the next 30 days.
    An APRIL 2018 strike price of 20 on the PUT side was taken by someone that is controlling a million shares.
    Over 10,000 contracts were taken out all in one day.

Look at the volume of shares that exchanged hands on 03/16, which was the Friday that all branches listened in to a conference call where those from Corporate were casually talking the state of affairs.
    We did have one good inspiring story from our fearless leader that we can still deliver an autoclave properly and read the manual to the doctor. - Really? - Is that now the success we celebrate?
    If any stock analysts or mutual funds managers were listening to our conference call they would hear first-hand that we are a ship continuing to take on water and are still aimlessly floating in circles. SAP was a torpedo we couldn’t withstand after the first hit from APEX. Losing the Sirona exclusive was another direct hit to the identity of the company. PDCO was built on one product - CEREC!

What was once a 4.5 billion dollar company only 9 short months ago, has now dipped below 2 billion, if only for a brief time this week.
    Is a take-over imminent?
    Is McKesson waiting in the wings to scoop up a real bargain?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McKesson, Amazon does it matter? In. Reality its most likely McKesson, as they let THEIR guy leave to run this shithole company. Though stranger things have happened... Time will tell.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could McKesson be targeting us because of psycho-assessed and high-qualified management team? After all they’re deliverying a company at half it’s previous market price.

I wonder if the Pumkin head and stumpy’s CV will be updated with:

Jan 2017 - Jan 2018 Patterson Dental
    Totally fucked up everthing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably the new guy..... Realized the strike price on all the options he got to come on board and take over make them worthless AND he's been here long enough to assess the current leadership team so he realized the bottom still hasn't fallen out and he better make some money while he can. I mean really, how can someone expect to scrape by on a $850,000 a year salary??!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this not how the beginning of the end started for Enron years ago, the bets against it kept growing?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enron was rotten to core due to corruption, we stink because we’ve had incredibly bad leadership for far too long. A similar fate awaits us anyways.

Hindsight is 20/20, but if you look back over the last 5 years you can see so many basic mistakes made by the dental management team and you can clearly see how poor their short and long term strategies were which is the root cause of what is pile of shit.
    We’ve imploded because of their actions and inaction. It’s remarkabel really, and could easily be a Harvard case study on how NOT to lead a company.

Misiak, Rogen, Killian: for the sake of what little hope there may be left, please follow Gugino out the door quickly. It may not solve all our problems, but the spirit of this dump would get an immediate lift.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha..,,those cling-ons won’t willingly leave this smelly butthole anytime soon. They’ve got it way too good.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a look at how much stock Anderson and Gugino have offloaded recently at the $35 + range. Funny how they knew exactly how big of a mess they were creating.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember vividly that doofy broad telling us on a conference call only a year ago ($42 pps) how we would all be "Rewarded handsomely" for our efforts in the coming months once SAP was successfully implemented and this transformation was behind us. I'm glad someone was anyway as the rest of us listen to the BS rhetoric and watch this steamy turd rake across the bottom of a 5 year low. Thanks Ann.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wait. The rhetoric in Vegas is going to be over the top. Funny how so many sales people keep getting "sold" a bill of goods and buy it... By the management of this place. 5 year low?? Try 10 year+ low.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's typical for exiting executives to sell shares before they depart. If any other ELT member starts doing so consistently, odds increase they will be leaving soon.

Amazon, McKesson have been mentioned as candidates to buy Patterson, but anyone think there could be others? Schein, Cardinal Health, etc.?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

doubt that Schein would be allowed to. Would probably be blocked by the government because it would create a monopoly. Especially with all the FTC issues both companies are already dealing with.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Schein would be a nogo as the previous person said it would create a monopoly. Cardinal Health maybe but that's a dark horse for me. Mark was brought in and allowed to leave to see if McKesson would be a good fit for the takeover or to change the culture and systems prior to a takeover. If either of those happen say goodbye to the cushy life reps have now and say hello to a pharma style workplace. If amazon buys? Give it a couple years and say good bye to most field jobs outside of service and equipment and save a handful of reps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please, we’re begging you! Anyone come and take us now at a really good price and save us from our demented management team.

I’ll work twice as hard when you take over. Just make sure these idiots never be allowed to run a pep rally where the eye-rolling is perpetual.

I know they’ll be the first to get the punt because anyone with even a spoonful of common senesce will see them as hopeless as they really are at first sight.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vegas is gonna be awesome, pep rally extraordinaire coming your way. How much ya got on Misiak getting caught with a tranny hooker in his suite?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol...I’ll take that bet. I’m sure he’s learned from the last time and will be more discreet. Maybe Stumpy will put on the heels for him.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha ha ha....this is the first I have heard about Pumpkin Head.....please share more information.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very funny....at his best he’s a mediocre manager and hopeless strategic planner, I’ve seen him hopelessly slobbering drunk...wouldn’t surprise me if he crosses weird lines. Do tell....