AQUA Conference Call

Discussion in 'Genoptix' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?? Go bother someone else troll.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke? Is anyone else embarrassed working for this sorry ass company? Over charging, over testing, running tests that our own pathologists dont believe in. have we all pimped ourselves out to make a dollar? Revenue continues to decline for the fifth consecutive year but we continue to hear fat ass and her worthless minions tell us otherwise. Joke's on you fat ass keep paying me while I double dip

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're double dipping?...so, you're a jerk.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a jerk! Fuck off! It gives me access to my offices something that the md are willing to discuss.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you sound smart.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are we supposed to do here??? This looks so bad. My professional credibility is shot. I can not believe I've put my heart and soul into thia "new" twchnology. I also can not believe that I might have actually contributed to the demise of a patient's heart. Oh, by the way, lets not forget that the patient has breast cancer. What's next? The FDA? The OIG? I am so pissed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lawsuits coming from patients

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now now now. Don't think you are that important, in fact don't think at all as I will tell you what to think. Luv fatsass

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me lies, tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies.......how do they sleep at night?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Passed out like a drunk I'm sure

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else remember LH say at the 2012 NSM, "why would you want to move from Genoptix over to the NVS side?" The AQUA debacle is reason 420 to want to move. What a train wreck of a company? CE knew this information back in 2012 and we are now just hearing about it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good call. most didn't see this coming.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she's like the incompetent captain of that Italian cruise ship that ran aground. telling everyone it was alright as she herself heads for the lifeboat.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you have professional credibility? you sell the work of other people and collect a commission

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello Anti Sales Ahole,

Compare the sales of 2 identical products one with sales support and one without. Sales support always adds value. Now get back to flippin burgers at the grill b@tch!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do realize that without sales you would would be out of a job. You need us more than we need you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbest statement yet, sales is a heck of a lot better with other companies. You know, the ones with something to sell!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something to sell isn't important anymore. Genoptix is a jobs bank Novartis folks to step into higher paying jobs and allowing incompetents to keep theirs in sales mgmt. Cant wait to see how fatass spins year over year declining sales on her linkedin

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not anti sales, just anti incompetent sales.....like you