Aquisition?

Discussion in 'TEI Biosciences' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2014 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think for one minute Novadaq or Baxter would pick you low ball tei reps up

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone on this site is an idiot including me for looking at it! Spend more time doing your job than gossiping about others. If you are not happy, then leave, don't complain and insult others. Obviously there are good and bad things about TEI. There are many, many people who enjoy working there and have stayed, just like any other company. Nobody knows what will happen to us until it happens...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told personally by the VP of sales at Novadaq that he wants to run his sales force just like intuitive. Lots of reports and pushing people to their limits. The management does not care about its reps, I'll give you an example.

CP, the manager in the Northeast, had a mandatory conference call on Christmas Eve. On the call she asked each rep to discuss their traditions for the holidays. One of the reps talked about all the family she had coming into town and their plans for Christmas Eve. After the call, the manager called the rep and told her she wanted to do a call that day and that she needed to meet her at the hospital at 2 o'clock. The rep asked if they could meet earlier and CP said she was busy. When the rep arrived at 1:45, the manager was already there at the hospital waiting (but again she was busy lol). The rep did everything she was asked, and than the manger fired her 2 days later.

CP and many others have never been a manager before. They also haven't sold anything for Novadaq. This is a good ole boy system where the VP of sales has hired all his high school and college friends and promoted them so that he appears competent. Without Lifecell and Intuitive, TT would be out of a job, cause he is unable to motivate. This company is as cold as the air up here!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Settle down pontoon

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pontoon? nope, sorry

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i find it hard to believe that if TT, the VP of sales, would tell you something like he wanted to push reps to their limits and lots of reports, you would say something about him that he would be nothing without Lifecell and Intuitive. If you are close enough to him that he would confide in you and then you say something like that...wow!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CEO is smart he will evaluate his current sales management against the incoming management talent. Maybe we are being acquired for some of our strong regional managers and our talented reps. Continuing the ole boy system will not make $$$ and this deal is big$$$.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try at positivity but Check out the Novadaq string on LC's board the nova VP TT got into fistfight at a nat'l sales meeting, look it up it says something about too much red bull and vodka, but the guy is still there. My resume is updated

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novadaq would be nothing without Lifecell and Intuitive. TT division sold 4 systems all of last year. The numbers are there. As far as him running this company like Intuitive, I haven't seen the reports yet, but the culture is heading that way.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where does an old burnt out tissue sales rep go next?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is this TT still employed? I was hoping for positive change but this is not promising. Gotta hope the CEO is getting rid of him. A fist fight at a nat'l meeting assuming it is true is an embarrassment to the company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You were all brought on to perform a job - prepare the company for sale
    hopefully you realized that when you accepted the position.

I'm sure this isn't the first time for most of you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If true do you think we are all out of a job next week? Anyone else?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there will be layoffs why keep under performers? If you have not been selling you are gone. Why would you keep dead wood to much overhead for a company with its own sales force. they have 40 reps they will cut 40 and all under performing managers and why keep assistant managers or office staff beyond a transition period.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard TT came from Lifecell. How did he do there?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TT is not going anywhere. So what if he got into a scuffle after a few drinks, it's not like it was with an employee.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tell your reps to call on plastic surgeons, they have nothing else to do.

Just tell them to use it in breast recon, thats' all

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, tissue for breast recon what a great idea!!

No one else sells it there.

I'll just go door to door, we remodel, and we have no stretch!

Weeee Ooooooo

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great we can use more low ballers over at Acell

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets' sell generic peri strips!

I don't care if the market wont support it!!