Aralez

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Jul 17, 2016 at 8:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aspirin and a branded generic fibrate?
    You want how much a month?
    My docs laughed at the thought.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do some research on products and CEO/Pres.

AA/AC all the way down.

Aralez
    Pozen
    Auxilium
    Neurologix
    Inspire
    Sepracor
    Kos

Look up historical market trades prior to the duo and when they exit. Did shareholders, providers, patients or employees get value?

You decide

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disaster.

I am already looking to get out as are a few others (not all at rep level). PC and RSDs are clueless.

They have opened up the TM expansion with no reimbursement and expect to sell an expensive asprin combo. Let's see - 81mg ASA at Wal-Mart #90 for $5.00. Worried about GI? no problem got lots of coated or take a Pepcid.

Originally thought this would have legs but way too much drama for me. If interviewing make sure you do a lot of homework. Don't let PC monopolize the conversation about how great he is.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guys if you all had one ounce of business sense you would have known this would never make it in today's managed care environment. 10/15 years ago possibly but today the reimbursement as well as high co-pay challenges will kill this thing from launch.

I'm not kidding when I say this, my 15 year old HS son and I discussed this as part of his thesis project in his AP class and he was the one telling these things (not specific to this company but the market in general) to me. How he he saw this at his age and no direct exposure to the pharma world and some of you did not is astonishing to me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took a look at the prior Adams companies. Eye opening. Looks like most sold under value if you take into consideration market cap prior to his joining vs when it was sold or closed doors. What is the deal with the penchant for AK.

If I am missing anything can an anyone shed any more light?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8/9 will be telling.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The spin call.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have they even started hiring reps for the Yosprala launch? It's supposed to be in four weeks!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any offers made to those who interviewed?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nada, not one rep out of 85 offered a job. Anyone else get a call?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoke with PC. What an ass. Regional was a likable person but a bit over their head. Thought it would make life here bearable but it is sure to fold if P is in charge.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

;) 81mg asprin at walmart $0.01 per day and comes in orange or cherry.

What % of patient need O? Even so, at $0.50 per day not sure branded combo (Yosprala) has a real chance.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$17.40 a month by taking a Nexium with a Bayer Aspirin vs $30 a month for Yosprala. 1) Do you think the patient/insurance will pay the extra $ for the convenience of one pill ? Is their price of $30 a month realistic, too low, too high? 2) Will FDA approve this?
    3) Most importantly, what do the physicians who reps are seeing for Fibrocor really think?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps are onboard get now. Offers out and accepted. Moving on.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All 85 signed on?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Highly doubt that!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is about to become interesting. The ASA combo with so many questions to answer (approval, indication, $, positioning, access, etc) and now the late Aug. FDA negative stance on a fibrate in combo with statins (see AbbVie market approvals pulled) not sure much real upside for this CV franchise.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What franchise?