Aralez

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Jul 17, 2016 at 8:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will sell of license out the US business which should pump up his ability to buy something new. I’d say Canada is safe for now but this guy won’t hesitate to seek when he has a good deal. Unless you’re making great money I’d start looking.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AA is the scum of the Earth.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will probably keep the products that turn a profit and sell everything else, trim remaining operations then sell out. Part 2 to come. Easier to find a job when you have a job

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot lieing prick. I has lied to all the bag holders. I don't believe a thing he says.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AA is a beautiful individual with an angelic voice. Molded after the creator himself!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:

...sadly no, sounds like they might go BK
    From the Q1 report:

"Based on recent events, the Company has determined that there is a reasonable possibility that the Company will not have sufficient liquidity to fund its current and planned operations through the next 12 months, which raises substantial doubt about the Company's ability to continue as a going concern."

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea where will be the ARLZ stock price be in next one or two years???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I had a crystal ball to tell stock price I would be fucking rich.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lets get out of the next couple months without it getting worse before we are looking years in the future.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess they are giving us a heads up that it's going to get worse, "...reasonable possibilitythat the Company will not have sufficient liquidity to fund its current and planned operations through the next 12 months

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Johnny boy?!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company will not go bankrupt. They have a shelf filed and have stock to sell at the market. They will reverse split, and dump into it to raise $ for the company. AA and crew are not going down in a sinking ship - this aforementioned scenario will allow the executives to maintain their fat paychecks at the expense of the longs (aka, retail bagholders) who will get diluted. The drug portfolio is useless - not sure if they can pawn them off (who would want to buy them??) and even if that happens what exactly is ARLZ left with? A miracle has to happen for the business to actually turn around.

Post split, another great shorting opportunity into any upward strength.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fucktard.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for a job.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It all went downhill once PC was let go. He could’ve saved us

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. Two words fucking clown!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny shit. RX goes up with no staff.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's because AA is master mind. He will turn this thing around. Just like he turns JA around.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AA bent us all over not just JA.