Arbor 180 Rate Your Manager surveys

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 7, 2017 at 12:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can't wait until they get all the survey results and proceed to change absolutely nothing! Totally appreciate them pretending to listen and care about our opinion though.
    If anything they will probably find a way to make this place even worse and say it was based on our feedback.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kimmy fishing again!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are pointless. We give them our opinion and they ignore it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was the point of doing these?!?! KN got slammed by several people and yet he is still sitting pretty.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did JB!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. What a waste of time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally I think they do these to see how they are going to fire next

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But no one gets fired based off of these. The only people that get fired are people who get thrown under the bus to ES and TR while rubbing elbows on presidents club

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then how does KN still have a job?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on, it's just coincidence that she got her DM fired and then got her director fired allowing her mentor to swoop into the director position and she takes over the Vacant ASM position. Sure she totally bashed BB at presidents club to ES but like I said, totally coincidental that she somehow (with barely any experience in the industry) is now a ASM.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her being an ASM is a complete joke. That's why no one has respect for our leadership.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure don't. It's embarrassing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, exactly what was the point of these??? KN is still leading us. Insert eye roll.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both those girls are ruthless. They will stab anyone in the back. I guess playing golf with ES has its privileges

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spandex and golfing short skirts are rights and not privileges. Please share this with you know who (lady golfer) that wears you know (small, tight oufits) what and looks you know what (gross).

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely looks gross. And most definitely unprofessional.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The text I received was not shareable!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Share it here

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ES must not think it's gross since he is having private meetings with her. Who else gets one on one time with him?