Arbor Company Culture

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2017 at 4:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just needing to vent a little today as things seem to be getting progressively more strange around here.
    I've never worked for a company with a worse culture than Arbor. If/when I leave, that will be the #1 reason why. If I really think about it, I can't even define what the culture is besides these items:

1) This company is a one-way street. For example, HQ people will be late/delayed/inaccurate/inconsistent with most things they are supposed to provide to reps, but if we are late with a couple of expense or mileage reports we will have money taken out of our incentive comp payment.
    2) You will be constantly asked to do produce more with less and if you don't like it then get the heck out.
    3) If you even think about leaving and are honest with your manager about what your concerns are you are basically done. (Insider tip: Don't give two weeks notice here. You will be done the day you give it!)
    4) Don't ever question the sales data (regardless of the fact that it is completely EGREGIOUS!! You would have to be a complete fool to think is even close to being correct)
    -Sidenote on this...why wouldn't our managers want us to be vigilant about getting credit for commercial Rxs that we know they are removing??? We can see the payer data so it's not a guess! Management should be all over this but I'm guessing they just don't want to do anything or honestly don't know how to fix it. The perception is that they are so cheap they just don't want to pay us bonus.
    5) Management doesn't want to hear your opinion about their ideas so just stay quiet and do what you are told.
    6) Any dip in the numbers can't possibly be due to a bad sales/marketing plan, it is all flawed execution of an outstanding plan, so the fault always lies with the rep.
    7) Even when you do well, don't expect praise. The only time you will hear from management about your performance is when you do bad and they will kick you when you are down. If they do praise you for whatever reason, they will find a way to work in a backhanded slam.

I think that's about it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would love to get some feedback from cardiowomanmanagernomore.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who? God, just names

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peds division?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since it all comes down from the top I would imagine it applies to every division. Imo the tone set by TR is terrible. So many incompetent/immature/unqualified people getting promoted causing problems and hurting sales.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree! The wrong people keep getting promoted. In the quest to promote from within to boast culture, they are killing this company. We are seen as a joke.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Profiting from within is great but not when they are totally unqualified. I'm not sure if it's about giving people a chance or not wanting to pay what experienced (qualified) candidates would require.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree.... take the hospital jobs for example... external candidates need 5 years experience yet internal with a year experience getting these jobs. Absolutely ridiculous! We don't have an adequate training department to even train primary care or peds rep yet we are supposed to believe that somehow these candidates are qualified for speciality hospital positions!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are a joke. That's why the majority of us are using this as a stepping stone to get a job with a real pharma company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The turnover is so crazy here! Do they not care at all about losing people?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously not. They do nothing to retain good people. I wonder if anyone has ever put pen to paper to figure out how much turnover cost the company.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't have to. They are making bank not paying us for cash and Medicaid scripts. Trust us!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is zero trust. We all know they are pulling out Rxs that they shouldn't even if that isn't their intention. Doesn't help that managers won't advocate for their teams to get it done correctly. Leadership is backwards.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a lot of truth in what you just said. Nice to know many of us are on the same page. I believe the managers are also afraid to speak up. I believe they are told to shut up or get out themselves. There is no one fighting for the reps.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

still have a job, lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When someone gets fired from a company they are gone. He got placed in another role so not exactly "fired". I'm sure he has known this was happening for weeks at a minimum so certainly enough time to influence an interview process.