Arbor Company Culture

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 15, 2017 at 4:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm from another company but saw this post when I clicked forums. Are you saying you guys are hospital reps with 5 years experience and you aren't making 120k at "arbor"?

Honestly this is the first time I have heard of this company. What do you sell?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know how true that is. The base for external was 110k with commission on top, I knew several reps on the internal of 90k who made over 140k last year.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That you Bernerd?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well considering most internal candidates have 1-3 years experience, that is hardly enough time to truly have "proven results" at Arbor.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. No point in complaining. Kimmee is on here and knows how miserable the majority of employees are yet they do nothing to attempt to change it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor Culture... push all your script though to EZRX. First they take out Medicaid, then cash, and now they take out commercial scripts too. The EZRX claims report show commercial transactions then don't count them on IQ2020. Corporate bounces emails back and forth, yet nothing gets fixed. They know there removing scripts and don't even do a thing when they are called out with evidence. I don't work for free, I'm getting out as soon as I can.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I almost never go on cafe pharma, because it's a massive waste of time generally filled with whiny people that don't know what they're talking about. Nothing has changed since the last time I visited when I was with another company.
    • All the major drug companies get their data from IMS Health.
    • IMS has never collected 100% of prescriptions written.
    • They project the missing data using sophisticated algorithms.
    • Managed care and sales compensation data will never perfectly tie, they have different collection methodologies
    If you want to be able to track credit for EVERYTHING you sell, perhaps you're in the wrong line of work. Go sell cars or copiers or furniture. How does it make sense to provide incentive for reps to sell Medicaid TRxs, when those margins are so low? You complain because you think Arbor is being mis-managed; yet you want the company to spend even more on unprofitable business? And if you truly believe the company is actually removing TRxs so as not to pay you bonus, then you should leave. Make room for someone who is motivated and willing to work hard. Otherwise, shut up and sell something.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you could go back to scamming people out of money selling those insurance policies at Enterprise.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you were with another pharma company and then came to Arbor, you must have been terrible at your job and I pity you. This place is a first job, never a second.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up and sell something should be the Arbor motto. I agree that data isn't perfect and never will be. However, when I can look at my data and see that there are a good number of scripts there that aren't Medicaid or EZ Rx cash that aren't counted I should be able to get that fixed but there is no interest in doing it right.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TR you do realize that you are one big hypocrite right? I hope that holier than thou fake act you put up to cover your Stalinesque actions helps you sleep at night.