Arbor layoffs looming

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2019 at 1:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cut lunch budgets, fleet gone, ABC routing, no hiring class dates, no NSM flights confirmed, hospital commissions structure greatly changed...

Logicpharma likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

!00% wrong

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% correct that a Hospital reppy posting!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s only a matter of time until they sell this pile of shit company or it goes out of business. Nothing in the pipeline is going to save it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you work here and honestly think that everything is alright and have confidence then you are sorely mistaken or this is your first job and you don’t know any better. Don’t get me wrong every company has their shortcomings or things people dislike but Arbor is a company in free fall. The red flags are everywhere and it’s just a matter of time before it ends.

They had some novel ideas but they never panned out or worked (See EzRX) and are most likely too far gone to fully recover. There is a reason this company has never grown like other pharma companies. They don’t want to play the game with the insurance companies and it was worth a shot but in the end that’s where the money is located.

I believe they think/thought we are blind and filled our heads with grandeur that the shares we won will pay out a fortune when in reality they aren’t worth the paper they are printed on.

With all that being said if you’re still working here and complaining then you have nobody but yourself to blame. Get out there and go get what you’re worth. This company has bred some amazing salespeople because we had to claw and fight to get our scripts. We sold with poor coverage and a pharmacy program that we only got credit for things that weren’t aren’t in our control. There are plenty of openings out there in the industry so do yourself a favor and get out before it all comes crashing down.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, that’s the vodka talking.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

layoffs = firings......again?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thx Davey boy!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear Davey boy is moving to Florida to work for McGrael at his Gym.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you trying to say my 50,000 stock options are worthless.....what will I do now that was gonna pay for my vacation home and I was planning on retiring in 2020. Wonder how they are gonna spin it this year at NSM....if we even have a NSM.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told u so Pinny!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You make some really good points except that there are plenty of openings out there. There are not a lot of openings out there compared to the number if people applying. If jobs were plentiful, we wouldn't have ended up here in the first place.

13. Logicpharma

Logicpharma new user

You hit the nail right on the head. Layoffs happening today

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kimmie is that you? Looks like you got it wrong.....acct temps will be replacing HR soon....print some more stock options so you guys can keep playing games with people’s emotions and lives.....shame on you and upper management!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Faux Christians

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great ride with Davey boy, wink wink nod nod!
    TGIF

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thum doesn’t even hide it

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bro looked like it’s all catching up to him in Orlando.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Party at Davey boys in Kansas City, KS.!