Arbor Making Profits Off the Backs of Low Wage Earners

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 27, 2018 at 1:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arbor underpays their employees and takes in the profits. The Neuro division base salaries are a joke! Specialty reps at other companies turn their noses up at our salaries. The Xenoport reps are making about 30K more than the new hires. There are few of them left. I wonder why? Well, it is more than the salary obviously. Look at all the vacant territories in Neuro! Arbor chased them off with their micromanaging. Plus they could see what an awful place this is. When is Arbor going to wake up? It looks like NEVER! I wonder how many more people will leave in the next 3 months.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The XenoPort reps leave because even though they get 30k more than the new hires they are still underpaid compared to reps at other companies with comparable experience. We can leave and get at least be in 105-130 range and not deal with the huge load or bs you get working at Arbor.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abor feels no guilt for underpaying their employees either. If you get a raise on a low salary, that equates to a pitiful raise. Arbor only cares about getting the cheapest labor possible. Inexperienced managers are running people off too. Maybe you shouldn't promote from within Arbor!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BREAKING NEWS.....Hillary lost the election and a man walked on the moon. (You are just figuring this out with Arbor now????)

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And hospital reps hired from outside are getting $100K+ while internal hires are getting $85-$90K. Ha! And Xenoport is/was a joke....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There can be only ONE!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Say what you want about XenoPort.
    At least they knew how to treat people and how to grow a product. And we actually made $$$ on our options. Can Arbor say the same?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Davey boy, go back to Hospital thread.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would rather work for XenoPort than Arbor if that were possible. Better pay, better culture, no micromanaging and more professional management.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I am not just figuring this out now, you moron. I was simply making a statement. Just because I am saying something today, does not mean I am just figuring it out today!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious question, how many people came over from Xenoport and how many are left?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I remember right it was maybe 100 that came over. I think maybe 15-20 might be left.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must be bottom of the barrel reps who can’t get a job elsewhere.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think it’s that. Some are older and just putting in their time until they can call it quits and retire so they don’t want to start somewhere new. Some others are just waiting for the right thing instead of the first thing. We needed at least 10 years of experience to get hired at Xenoport so getting another job is pretty easy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not sure that getting another job is easy. I think it is very competitive. Lots of people want to leave, they just don't have an offer. I thank the people that have left and voiced their opinions. Those people give me hope that I too will find a way out of this place.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am really curious to know what the "significant changes in benefits" are going to be for 2019.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhhh yes....I recall throwing my ipad across fhe room watching Kim Singleton talk about how great the health insurance is and then slide in that the out of pocket increased, around this time last year. Worst health insurance I’ve ever had in my career.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch out for the goop! Happy Halloween Kimmie

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numbers released

Thom tumb-“ Why would you release those numbers John?!?”
    John-“ Purdy told me to.”
    TT “ you know he can’t read!!!! Roll those numbers back!! The investors will not be happy.”
    John “Aww man I have to look like a moron again and play scape goat!??”
    TT-“yes it’s why you have mba after your name.”
    John-^shrugs^ “you’re right thom”

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this company do for it's employees for Christmas? Give them the week off between Christmas & New Year's? A Christmas bonus? A Christmas party with gifts? At least mail them a gift of significant value? Well, I know the answer to all of these questions. Just consider them suggestions Arbor!