ARD Marketing

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2018 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

idiot VPs. Clueless assholess

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

clearlry they are stupid and not paying attention

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When does the board look at some of these Sales VPs, Marketing VPs and idiot GMs and Hugh and do what every NFL team does, fire the coaches? Its obvious they have no strategic plans, so it doesnt matter who you have in these roles, unless the Board wants the company to lose or fall apart.

Notice the "coaches" want all the players fired (Get a new job, Leave now, etc, etc) , but never look in the mirror for their accountability or lack of strategy in this shit show!

Makes you wonder

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. I agree 100%. They will have some phony “listening” session. Mark my words. All BS.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer is that the board is inept. This makes it that much more of a shit show

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well the end is near. Renaming the company under the guise of splitting it up. Get me out of this disgusting, no ethics company. I have never seen poorer leadership in my life. I am shocked. Pathetic

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People should not be shocked about the lack of leadership.
    Almost every single moron in a "leadership" position (please notice the quotes around Leadership- LMAO) since every one of the VP of Sales, idiot rejects from Schering, self serving to boot! Marketing VPs who have been thrown out of even the worst pharma companies, Launch Excellence from idiots who have launched nothing and end with Hugh and his merry band of misfits from Sanofi, this place is a loaded with refugees who had no leadership skills or leadership values. They meaning everyone mentioned in this are here only for their 350,000 - 500,000 plus paycheck and to hell with everyone else, as long as they have their second homes and fancy cars they could care one shit about the culture or the future of this company!

Cannot wait to give my notice, odds are no exit interview will be proffered since HR is an accomplice in the entire rouse called Mallinckrodt

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope this is who I think it is. All the best brother. You deserve better. And well said

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pathetic. All leadership needs to go. Finger pointing back stabbers. MP. You are the worst. Phony assholee

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares in any of our leadership.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2019. It’s near. Will be at least 5 Neph peeps jumping. Who else has plans. So happy to jump. So so so happy. This leadership set themselves up for disaster.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on vacation. See ya around. I quit when we get back. It was real

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing else to say

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess. Unproven medical claims? Lol. Most at mnk are unaware they can’t just say whatever sounds good to sell Acthar, including him, which is surprising given his title. I call BS on lawsuit though, no fines, no one cares what mnk is doing. The cockroach lives on!
    I have heard he’s terrible to women. Any truth?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RG terrible to woman? Who knows. He is terrible to everyone. Self serving and ZERO leadership. He is a yes man

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ARD issues, and there are many, fall on a few people. NM, MP and RG. That’s it. It’s a toxic environment. MP and RG are out for them. Don’t be fooled. The scumiest of the scum are those 2