ARD Marketing

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2018 at 10:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MP is ALL about herself, always has been.
    It has always been about her next promotion and being able to LORD over others.
    A true testament to self promotion far beyond her abilities

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sure. She acts and treats everyone like a “lesser citizen”. RG is no better. He will be the fall guy. Guaranteed. Acthar is bleeding. Someone will pay and it won’t be NM. It won’t be a sales leader either. They only get praised here. It’s never their fault. But when it’s good it’s all them

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. No accountabilitu on sales. And stop with what it use to be. Welcome to 2019. Sell or get these asshats out. There is zero accountability on the sales side.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone who never had a number. Sales is challenging, there is an upside and a downside.
    But recall, sales is the tactical manifestation of a brand strategy. So normally if the strategy is flawed tactics tend not to work as well. Again, if all the marketers are the brain trust then this falls initially at their door.
    The second door is sales, yet if payers wont reimburse, how do you sell?
    Thats one for you home office brainiacs, I am sure we will have no reply to that

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our job is to sell. The strategy is the problem???? Hilarious. So the ones that can sell do it because of the marketing strategy and the ones that can’t, dont, because the strategy doesn’t work. If anything our sales leadership is the problem. I sell well, not because of a marketing strategy. You sound like someone that looks for excuses. Or hasn’t actually sold in awhile.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hi this is Roshan. Let’s get back to talking about how great I am. Bitchesss

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

beating your forecast = brilliant marketing
    Missing forecast = poor sales executions

Marketing can’t lose

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

uhhhh. Shitsss about to get ugly.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let the blame begin. Our fearless leaders, yes RG, MP and NM will all look to put this on anyone but themselves. Fukien cowards. RG is the worst scum of them all. MP a close swcond. She is just smarter about it. Do not trust anyone. These assholesss are out for them now even though they are the ones that should be shittt canned

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s all marketing’s faulybwe are falling like a lead balloon

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RG is brilliant. Just ask him. No one gives him credit for all he’s done so he claims any positivity. Mnk is a perfect fit for him. Most love working for him. That smile just screams I’m about to stab you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Awesome. It is perfect for him. Warm moist swamp

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of RG, Count Chocula or Gargamel?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gargamel

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

X2

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Count Chocula

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ARD leadership=cowards. Finger pointing is starting as was stated. They are clueless at the top. I am so disgusted by this place. I barely work 5 times a month. Just looking for another gig. Got some stuff lined up. Good luck everyone. Great gig to have while you look.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A whole different story from me. I’m working hard as hell, while looking for another gig. The problem is, I’m working hard, and the numbers just don’t show it. This is solely due to a lack of reimbursement.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ARD is dead. Business is declining. And it won’t come back. Now leadership is shaking and the finger pointing is starting. Run from ARD as fast as you can. No one knows what the fuk is going on. Idiots at the top that take zero accountability. Zero