ARD NSM ORLANDO

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Feb 1, 2016 at 7:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MNK wins the award for the most lame meeting ever!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they will redeem themselves tomorrow night by serving us hotdogs and hamburgers at the President's club dinner...Next year I fear they will make us have roommates to save money..wtf...a complete clusterfuck...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wahhhh they don't let us stay at Four Seasons, wahhhhh I want a Rolex, Wahhhh I want, I deserve, wahhh fucking crybaby entitled pricks is all this group has. Wahhhhh I deserve better, wahhhh I want more......wahhhh they didn't serve lobster & caviar with gold dust, wahhhhhhhhhh!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny those low life "car salesmen" old Malli reps are jealous. ARD are the cream of the crop reps of the nation. They were hired because no one else in the industry wanted you. Lol...we were acquired and adoped and it is like being adopted by an "abusive new parent*

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh.and BTW old Car saleman Malli reps , we still make 3 to 5 times than what you earn..The W-2s don't lie....wahhh wahhh old Malli reps selling generics or hand me down drugs all these years...yawn..once a primary care rep , always one..." Go sample something or arrange for samples in the sampe closet " lmfao..or better yet ,your close to a doc..."Do you want samples...I need you to sign " wow grear close and sales call...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Tim Missy with post #3..Sounds like you with your passive aggressive control freak.. Man who knows zero.. Personality..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, unlike you I have thousands of opportunities everyday. I've just been waiting for the right one for the last 9 months. Im awesome, actually the greatest out there. I came in this business 15+ years ago, I've pretty much paved the road for you poor saps. You can shine my shoes while telling me how great I am later. All my accounts would pretty much be forced to close the doors if I left. This company doesn't know it but they will go bankrupt the day I decide to leave. Back in 2006 when I was closing million dollar deals I won presidents club, it was awesome. I could win it every year but it would be unfair. That's basically what my manager told me. I let them give it to other reps so the reps stick around. I'm here only while I sort through all these super great opportunities. I'm a delusional ARD idiot. Why can'T you just be grateful for what the company CAN provide you?? This isn'T Questcor. If it's so damn miserable, take a fucking hike.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love a grear close! Idiot.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, kids, we gave you a jacket leftover from whistler and if u work really hard this week, we'll take you to a theme park and let you ride some rides while you munch on bologna sandwiches. What's the matter with that?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey post number #8...I am an RBM...I would NEVER hire you. It is the humble ones who will kick ass and are the "drivers" People like you and I have been in ARD a long time, did NOT get their sales doing things the "right way" Your RBM has been "turning the other cheek" Just like the Vegas "vacant" territory.. He brought in over 200 closed referrals a year...and now the territory is vacant... Lol. You did not get all your biz..on an even playing field with the nations reps..

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how about u get a salary, commission, insurance, 401k, equity, etc! You want a better gift, go take your "talented, wealthy", self to a fucking store and buy it yourself cheap ass entitled asshole! Please quit!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh spare me your "humble" drivel. Would that be like ARD poster #4, #5? Humble?? ARD?? I haven'T seen a humble action from anyone in the groups I've worked with there. Only a bunch of whiners with their hands out.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"cream of the crop reps" lol. Its like winning a gold medal at the special olympics, yes you are a gold medal winner but in the grand scheme of things you're still retarded. Now go get me Panera please

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Commission=no
    Insurance=no
    Equity=not in near future
    401k=extreme limited options

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you poor thing.......I don't know how you must be scraping by to survive.....wait a minute.....if I read a few posts up you are super talented......cream of the crop......and get paid 3-4 times more than the rest of us. Go take your pity party and cram it up your pie hole. If you're going to slam the free gift(s) you are given (NOT mandatory to give, btw) then go get yourself what you want on your own dime. What u morons don't understand is that NSM giveaways aren't mandatory. MNK doesn't have to give us Jack shit. So keep complaining.....by all means.....cause a whole bunch of nothing is going to be so much better moving forward. F'ing ingrates.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you just leave the company? Why not just leave the meeting? You are such a full of sh@t complainer and you need to just leave Mallinckrodt . We don't need you nor do we want you to be here! Tough guy! I wonder what you would do if you had no job? Why are you complaining ? You make zero sense . Tough guy hides behind anonymous posts. You probably have really tiny nuts!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank god someone here makes sense. I was with Acthar since 2009 and I am so sick and tired of these fucking questcor legacy babies. I am one!! I wish they would just leave as they live in the past and do nothing but complain. I am so happy management finally notices they cannot tame these animals and surgically cutting them out like cancer is best for all of us. Our meeting in Orlando is fantastic and don't let any of these loser sway you to their dark side. The people who have worked so hard to put this together should be commended. These babies tarnish everything.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this is a legitimate post. NOT!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup - I'd say that's spot on. They didn't say ALL QC legacy.....just the whiney, bitchy, pssies who have nothing better to do than complain about what they don't have, and try to cowardly rip on the hard work of others that they didn't do shit to help. Wahhhhh!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Tim Missy for your post #19.