Are All ES Managers This Stupid?

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2019 at 1:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed with an Exact Sciences manager awhile back on a phone interview, and he asked me to tell him about a recent outstanding sales achievement I had. I told him about one product I had sold where I was nearly 200% to goal for the year. He replies, "Well, that's just a 'snapshot' of your success." What the fuck? You asked me a question, and I gave you an answer of outstanding success. It's a damn phone interview! " … a snapshot of your success." Did he expect me to give my life story on a phone interview? What an asshole, and a STUPID one at that!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo. I had two interviews with different managers and I have NEVER seen a lack of professionalism like this before. I was very surprised when I was told that I was moving forward! If that was a indication of what to expect with this company, I am definitely NOT interested so I passed immediately. I’ll be surprised if this company lasts another 5 years.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darn, I passed up a job with Psuedo Science and took a job in Specialty with Labcorp. 3 times the basic salary alone! Loved the shoeshine analogy because it hits so close to home with this joke of a company. Still trying to figure out if you are pseudo lab or pseudo pharma but I don’t think it will be around enough to worry about it. Give us a call and maybe we’ll left you clean up the lab in the evenings but you are probably under qualified for that as well! What a great job to have on a professional resume! Right there with Walmart greeter and Subway sandwich artist!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to hear I dodged a bullet ...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I'm hearing is bitter grapes of not getting the job and lack of self awareness of why you didn't get it.

If you aren't emotionally mature to handle a call that didn't go as planned- and the post anonymously to bitch about it, this might not be the right fit for you anyhow.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting how a previous, and recent response or question, which I believe was about your post, vanished. Seems like it was questioning the location of the job you were interviewing for and perhaps naming the manage. Possibly the Western Region Manager but I do not fully recall the specifics or the name of that person. Does that sound familiar? Seems like someone must have thought it was a little too spot on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest