Are all mnkd longs and their employees losers?

Discussion in 'MannKind' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2019 at 4:52 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like seriously...

I have never met a group of bigger losers than mnkd longs. They live in pure denial. It’s actually fun watching them lose their money.

Losers!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and they said the same thing about Novo Nordisk in the early 2000s.
    most of those people got paid very well when things got going with that company.

piece of advice for you. stop calling people losers. its bad for your mojo, Austin Powers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why did I just make over $200K on my long-term investment in MNKD?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you did.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That fact is that no one has made money on afrezza except for the executives that run the company. Not the investors, not the reps, just the company executives that continue to fill there pockets with cash. This product has been a failure in the market place since day one due to poor planning and execution. Lack of talent and leadership at the top level have insured that after over 7 year of promotion this product will never be successful. Insulin is the most widely used and successful drug in treating millions of diabetic patients yet after 7 years this insulin drug had never shown a profit. Each prescription generates a significant dollar loss for the company. Do date it has never even generated 900 prescriptions in a week across 50 states with approximately 100 sales reps.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the scammed billions from investors if you study the company closely. Al was a genius. and now you have a crew of psychopaths running things. also, the sales force is asked to do many unethical things, so its hard to respect those that have stayed on for multiple years.