Are Employees better off under Allergan?

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you feel employees are better off under Skinmedica or Allergan?

Skinmedica

Allergan

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NONE OF THE ABOVE!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, neither. From the fire to the frying pan.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that after ninety days or so they will make major changes. After that we will see.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Replace PH of Arizona Skin Medica. Pretty face, UGLY attitude.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jealousy sparks criticism?

Pretty obvious

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am disappointed so far.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not disappointed. I'm just indifferent. I feel like some big changes have to take place soon. Sales management is so unbalanced. Too many positions. Allergen will look at profitability and when they realize margins start to decrease they will cut the fat. And there is plenty of fat here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye bye 2 RD's and many SAM's! Worthless anyway. The SAM's just take credit for what any good rep, like me, does with the account!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What regions?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was hard enough to do all the things SM wants us to do and now I have to deal with Allergan reps and managers to even make a call on my accounts?! How in the world are we ever going to manage this bullshit? Please stop this non sense!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Why do you have to tie what SkinMedica is selling to what Allergan is selling? It's so confusing for us an the customers!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allergan is going to get rid of 90% of the SM team. They only want the propriatary collagen. TNS and the other crap will become the next Vivite. Have fun selling skincare under pharma guidelines.

I hear that ZO and mybody are hiring!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt the above post. I know the number of employees is going to decline significantly by years end, but the TNS stuff makes a good bit of money. ES sells for $260 retail and $130 ish from us to accounts. Keeping discussions at dinners with big customers of both the OTC product line and Botox/Juvederm to only the OTC/SkinMedica line is laughable. We are even making joint calls on big accounts and at a minimum we are meeting with our counterparts from Allergan to discuss account issues and strategy. There is no way to separate discussions of products that are being sold to the same patient types!! I've heard you should NEVER let an Allergan person come to any dinner you have for any reason. They are being positioned to blow the whistle on SM people.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Allergan favors men. Anybody notice? Men hold all the sales management positions! It's raining men! Any of you SM people hoping for future opportunities, better grow a pair!! Women = 3 class.

16. Allergan needs to get rid of the Skinmedica leadership fools. EB is the worst of the group. EB is a liar, manipulator and runs his team on fear and intimidation. he hired his little pet, AR, who never leaves the house. WAKE up Allergan!!! you kept the a-holes!! And dump the SAM role too. They are a waste of company money. If the managers actually did their jobs, SAMs wouldn't be needed.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a position open in my area, would you suggest I interview? What does the comp plan look like as a rep in a good territory?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have no life, don't want one, and don't mind selling shit products, go ahead!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run, run as fast as you can. It is the absolute worst job I have ever had. What are you doing for me lately, not what have you already done for me. Quotas are too high and management is corrupt. Allergan is a great company to work for but they are allowing SKM management team to run the company under the ground. Check out the unbelievably high turnover rate. If that doesn't tell you to run I don't know what will. When you make your number you keep your job if you don't you will be let go. That is the philosophy at SKM, sad......lots of awesome reps quit because they are managed by fear and intimidation. WAKE UP ALLERGAN......PLEASE HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!! Run dude run.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true. The worst part is a couple of the RM's are so sweet and acting like they're your best friend until a little something goes wrong and then you are evil and being watched like a hawk and questioned about every decision you make! All this likely leading to a PIP and then termination. Evil is the bitches that smile at you and then plunge the knife the minute you turn away.