Are recruiters credible (MedReps)?

Discussion in 'How do I...' started by anonymous, Feb 19, 2020 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My comments are directed at the many recruiters who post on MedReps. I have been in devices for 25 years. I have hired dozens of professional sales representatives. This included replying to every internal or external applicant. But thats me.

Look all I ask from recruiters is professional courtesy. Return phone calls. Reply to emails. If I advance to a final interview provide me feedback. I understand the use ATS scanning. Its the de-personalization of the employment process. In a recent poll of 100 recruiters 95% said it was OK or acceptable to lie on your resume (dates of employment, job titles, and responsibilities were the top areas of embelishments).

MedReps should review the jobs posted, set up a program to garner feedback from applicants, and identify those recruiters that are giving those ethical, honest, and trust-worthy recruiters such a bad name.

Recruters, stop advancing non-qualfied candidates just because you have x number of interview slots or put forward unqualified candidates to make other average candidates look like superstars in comparison.

My new concern is CF promoting their new partnershp wth MedReps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all the medreps recruiters i have spoken to are tools. dont know their ass from a hole in the ground. agree that this unethical headhunters will set up phone screens of interviews just to make ther one candidate look like a stud. so many jobs on medreps are now non-exclusives or phishing/canvassing for names to add to headhunter's data base.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, exactly what does it take to be med rep? Have look a certain what?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, is kinda of similar to being a car sales man? See I'am thinking about a career change? So I'am just asking.