Are the numbers sucking for Entresto regardless of efforts? Or, are the goals too high, again?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on nationally? I am at the top; but I am being raked through the coals.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im also doing well but t seems like it's not good enough. Typical Novartis, always wants more and will beat you down to get it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spent 2 trimesters at top now at bottom. Still tending up but goal unrealistic and I say that loosely bc I'm not even sure these days exactly what I'm
    Paid on and for that matter where the numbers come from ! I have many that have told me they have written , share their stories and I never see anything . Then there are many who are writing and were showing up but new trimester .... they show "0" in Vantage and don't even show up on dashboard !! I just give up . And whoever said same pressure at top as on bottom ... 100 % correct !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not enough speakers for mystery diovan NI like they had for regular flavor diovan
    plus they don't want to probably end up in court, at least that's what FLM insinuated

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My motivation is the bonus money. If the company is not going to be fair with goals and bonus payout, I am not going to be fair working hard. If I don't produce for a trimester or 2 my goals will become lower in the future thus possibly making bonus. Only way I can see getting even for unjust goals

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think now that it's a forgone conclusion that Entresto is going to grow slowly at it's own rate, and not the accelerated rate that corporate wants it to grow. No amount of positive tension, programs, hyper frequency, etc is going to change that at all. Management and corporate will never stop with their "let's try to find that next wave of growth" bullshit until you are close to the point of insanity.The next big growth will occur when Entresto gets more indications. The goals for this drug were unrealistic from day one. The business environment has changed, and its about time that pharma companies accept and adjust to that change. Either that, or just continue to ramp up personnel and then lay them off a year or two later.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all agree. Are you listening, Novartis management? You will start losing great reps in the coming months if you don't fix the system. The baselines are far too high in most cases this trimester. If there isn't a realistic chance to make 100% of these inflated goals, we are deflated every day. That doesn't make for an encouraged sales force to actually do all it takes to grow this product in a tougher-than-ever-access climate. Please make the goals realistic and fix the other big problems the sales force has been trying to get addressed. We want this drug to succeed, too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to say it BUT if the growth of Entresto is slow what do you think comes next with a sales force of over 1400...answer job cuts

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems that the Novartis people who did market analysis for this product seriously misinterpreted the data. There isn't the volume of hfref that they thought. The data on Aces and Arbs that we have shows a volume of ALL heart failure, not just reduced EF. So when you take off half of Ace/Arb rx volume for patients with preserved EF, and then maybe take out another 20% for patients with low blood pressure, and maybe take off another 10% for patients who are prone to angioedema, etc etc, what are you left with? about 35-40% of volume of the ace and arb market on our reports. So a 30-40% market share for Entresto on our reports actually means close to 100% of the docs hfref business.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it. It's not looking good for the HAS and PDI reps.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PDI is cheap, remember, 75% of nrx comes from pcp. Doubt they'll be first to go.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

75% nrx comes from PCPs?? What a joke? Anyone see the NBRX data-- new to brand for anyone who doesn't understand. Upper management can sing the PVP growth all day long but new to brand is all cardiology. Pcp's are REFILLING!!!! PDI may be cheap but they are still calling on primary care that will never write entresto. How about actually training real cv reps to go in and sell tier 1 and 2 primary care and move business instead of box checkers? Cv2 is still focusing on cd as not all cd is on board yet. Novartis needs to refocus their strategy

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm still trying to figure out what CV1 does. 80% of the Cards are no see. And the CV1 managers even worse...they walk around w/ little books and take notes on what? This is so simple, like the above posts says get yourself some real CV1 managers and Reps. Primary Care will never write a new script of Entresto it's all maintaining from else where. This drug just needs a small sales force Primary Care does not treat HF they let the CDs do it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never doubt the obvious....the lack of sales with this product will force management's hand.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol all the scripts are coming from Cards but you don't know what CV1 is doing? You make zero sense. Primary Care won't write but....wait, why am I entertaining this?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you should reread the post. It says the Cards are writing. What it does say is that 80% of the Cards are No See.. so you CV1 reps are just fudging calls on a daily basis. You can't get in. The numbers are declining everywhere so why are you not doing your job. What does CV1 do? Why am I entertaining this It's like talking to a door when you talk to CV1.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Market share is not growing at all if anything holding on by a thread. How does leadership solve the sales problem? A few months ago they want everyone to start doing Positive Tension aka box MDs into a corner and piss them off. Of course we only do it when we are w/ a Manager but who dreams these sales tactics up? Some kid in Sales training? Buyers buy from people they like, don't they know the old saying ".you catch more flies w/ honey than vinegar." And what do the ABLs do? They follow the advise from the company and enforce this horrible strategy it's the blind leading the blind. Let's face it, Entresto is a "Magic" pill. One study and to boot you can't talk to the MDs how the patient will feel as they are getting better if they even do. ei, better exercise times, better sleep etc. So an MD is just suppose to take a leap of faith and trust NVS w/ this barely a 1 Study pill? Vitamins have better powered studies and more of them! To top it off Middle management thinks it's smart to go around pissing people off. The worst sales organization ever so in the mean time just fudge calls and get a a side job because this is an amazing joke to anyone that is buying into this dog and pony show. CV1, you should be embarrassed, we know you are not making calls and moving this thing, even some of the speakers are barely writing and if you think they are I have some swamp land down in FL for you too. These Cards are speaking to collect a check that is all and they are not opinion leaders because if they were market share would truly be growing in the territories because they would be endorsing it to the community MDs. Instead they are doing the bare minimum to keep collecting a speaking check coming in.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My CV2 rep is new and has bought into the positive tension bit hook, line, and sinker. Result? 2 of my primary care friends have told me that he is now banned from their offices. Wonder how many more will ban this CV2 rep from their offices? Should be interesting to see.