Are the numbers sucking for Entresto regardless of efforts? Or, are the goals too high, again?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A PDI rep that knows everything! It's obvious because you know very little about this industry, this drug and life. At least CV2 needed 5 years of experience.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the cards are writing, CV1 only calls on cards and you are wondering what they do? Maybe in your small little world, cards are no see but that's not the reality everywhere.

Numbers are declining everywhere because we have 3 sales forces that are not doing their job.

CV2 and PDI get your PCP's to write and to refill, THATS YOUR JOB!

HAS get your hospitals to write for inpatient, get it on formulary, get it as a protocol at the clinics, THATS YOUR JOB.

CV1 has done a pretty damn good job getting Cards to write, to the point they are almost maxed out.

It's obvious you are not CV1, so what the hell are you doing?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trying to get a legitimate answer for my MDs because everyone of them is asking me the same question. Why aren't the CARDs writing it more? Or The Cardiologist I refer to isn't indorseing it, why?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Endorsing

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because not enough of them are being paid to write it
    back out the "speakers" & what would market share be?
    hmmmmmm

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAH

zero....point....zero..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sounds like everyone work except CV1 and Entresto is a Cardiology drug.....It's a mad NVS word we work in...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This dude nailed it. Nothing else to add besides leaders don't have a clue and they keep grasping at straws. Recyling 1990s aggressive sales models is not then answer. This miracle drug is flat and the huge sales force isn't the problem.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What magical mystery hash are you smoking?? No.. 75% are refills coming after 100% of the new starts by a Cardiologist.. good Lord.. can't fix stupid

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh yes, only Cv1 is working yet no cardiologists in area are writing or endorsing. Go figure. Yet another CV1 who knows and does it all. Zzzzzzz.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then how do you explain how several territories have no CV1 rep and there are many new starts coming from the PDI territories?

You CV1 reps think your sh*t doesn't stink. You'll get yours in the end. Kharma is a b*tch!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you take a look around, many PDI reps have more than 5 years of successful pharma experience. Many were laid off from big pharma due to no fault of their own.

NVS, get off your high horses and realize that PDI offers a lot. Some territories, a lot more than others.

You never know when your butt will be laid off due to no fault of your own. When that happens, Would you like to be treated the way you treat your PDI rep?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will never happen to novartis reps! Remember, they are so special and so talented and the only ones who can sell! They would never be laid off; they are way too valuable. Novartis reps are better than everyone! They would never stoop to being a contract rep. Sigh, the elitism and narcasism is company wide at Novartis.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You needed 5 years experience to get into CV2? What are you smoking?! CV2 is a basic Pharma Primary care sales force. And CV1 is only a specialty force because they only have Cards at some point they will get IM/PC MDs too and we will be right back were we started from w/ 2 primary care forces. Finally, this drug is nothing cutting edge w/ one study. Treating CHF... ACE Inhibitors have CHF indications, even when ACE's were big the companies only focused on Hypertension not CHF because it was such a small market. Keep buying into the NVS brainwash troll. NVS is trying to create a market for this drug and it's NOT working all those slides about patients and demographics is just NVS trying to create a smoke and mirrors market. MDs have known about CHF for decades!! Don't you think one of the big ACE's back in the day would have went after it long ago? What's the matter w/ some of you NVS robots..the cool-aid is not that good.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst sales tactic ever. Not account management at all, not managing sales territory at all. Pure Hail Mary play...good luck going in over and over.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't that the truth. How much did they get conned into paying for this positive tension model? Other companies have already tried this strategy and failed. Times gave changed and old strategies aren't the solution. Maybe they should take a chance on hiring someone with an original thought and stop recycling other companies rejects.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn this post is the scary truth with anyone involved with Entresto. In summary, Diovan once had an HF indication along with hypertension. Diovan topped out in US sales no more than 10 Billion a year. The HF part of sales within Diovan was probably about 1/20th. This drug will be lucky to ever make a billion as the market is just too small. By the way, Valsartan is only $4 a month now.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I came on board about 6 months ago, this is by far the poorest leadership managed company I have ever worked for. I'm already looking to get out by the end of year and if I don't find another job by then, I'm gone. During the interview, ABL ask you a bunch of questions about your experience, which they said they are looking for, (which I have over 10 years) but then when you actually start working they treat you like you have never been a rep before. Isn't this counter productive? Why would you hire experience and then try to re-progam a person? It's insane!! I hear it happens all over the country too. If you hire experienced personnel shouldn't you just get out of the way? Not these insane ABLs, it's the exact opposite. 2 day ride alongs every month! No-way is this going to continue. All these stupid matrix that make No Sense what so ever. Last month I thought I was doing a good thing having an MD listen to a SpeakerDirect teleconference at home, I sold the MD the idea since he would NOT go to a dinner program and now I found out that that program doesn't even count toward some crazy matrix the Regionals/ABLs want. I get an MD to do something to better business and I don't even get credit, you got to be kidding me. District conference calls every Monday, for what? ABL talks about NOTHIN' absolutely nothin'. I could go on and on...How have you people stayed here for years and years??!! Cluster F" City. Baby Sitting at it's finest.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Although you did the right thing for that Dr.- you should stop doing stuff for "credit" and instead to increase sales. Its your type of mentality that has this side of the business lagging.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well, I keep trying to do the right thing for the business but keep getting grief for ignoring some of the useless, check the box measures. Wish management would treat us with some respect and acknowledge that they do have a lot of experienced people who know what they are doing. I like the drug and my customers but if I'm going to continue to be treated like a grade schooler , I'm out.