Are the numbers sucking for Entresto regardless of efforts? Or, are the goals too high, again?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how much is Entresto in sales right now?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forecast was reduced 30% that should sum up your question

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the goals.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not in the industry but I check this board occasionally for laughs. One of my in-laws is an ABL and I can tell you that 1) Everyone hates him 2) He's the biggest phony 3) He preaches "family" all the time but shows up to one family function a year 4) His wife is mentally ill and one of the most unlikeable people I've ever met in my life besides him 5) He is as dumb as a box of rocks and is unable to hold a conversation that doesn't involve him bragging about himself. He thinks he's the smartest person on Earth.

I spend the one family function he shows up to a year studiously avoiding him, which has actually become kind of a fun game for me. So, in summary, if it makes you guys feel any better, this dude is detestable. His own family doesn't even seem to like him and his entire life is his job. You are right to feel sorry for his family.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is probably pretty accurate and true, sad bunch as soon as you get into management.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually I think Entresto is the place to be...we had a rough launch but things are moving now! Results just released today on our earnings call and we are up over 90% in the US. Almost on pace to be a billion dollar drug world wide.

Its a testament that the brand team and management team are finally starting to "get it' and listen to our feedback. I'm pumped!! Ready to make a difference in patients lives today- let's get it ON!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why is stock down 3% today?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you unemployed rat boy ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um what are you smoking?

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6039281"]Actually I think Entresto is the place to be...we had a rough launch but things are moving now! Results just released today on our earnings call and we are up over 90% in the US. Almost on pace to be a billion dollar drug world wide.

Its a testament that the brand team and management team are finally starting to "get it' and listen to our feedback. I'm pumped!! Ready to make a difference in patients lives today- let's get it ON!!!![/QUOTE]

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think one of the greatest tragedies of what this Industry has become is the mentality of and ABL and Rep that actually think that they are MDs that can diagnose and treat a patient w/ multiple conditions and risks. How did the Industry get there, for starters Consultants like Gerry Acuff cramming things like "Positive tension" down Mds throats. Instead of having a meaningful conversation w/ and MD and at an "appropriate time" the Industry has become confrontational on every call w/ ABLs looking for "something" on every visit. Reps that believe that there drug is a one fit cure to the host problem instead of realizing that the patient w/ HF probably has about 4 other major diseases going on. Reps and ABL that walk around in public and talk like they are Medical Professionals are almost, no, they are frauds. Quit acting like you are highly educated medical MDs or RNs that can treat, because you can't and you don't understand the complex decision that an MD has to make on each and every patient.

When the Industry finally realizes that this is not a sales job and more of a PR/Customer Service oriented position you will begin to see offices open up again and MD/RN wanting to have more meaningful dialog w/ Representatives and ABLS then and only then will the ABL/Rep realize that the conditions and treatment of patients are not a cavalier and disrespectful event that the ABL makes it out to be. The Industry has become so disrespectful to the medical community it's a wonder that any office even let's them in anymore. You have Consultants like Delta Point pushing 1999 tactics in 2018. It dosen't work anymore and since most of the Reps are just lying on KPI's and barely working there is all the proof you need the the system is broken.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest