Are the VCRs really safe for much longer??

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 25, 2017 at 9:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

vaccine reps are all relieved to not be on the chopping block, but really how much longer will we all be here? My prediction is sales force cut in half soon after new year since now focus will be on peds...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will depend on how you pull through the plan that’s rolled out today. They will re evaluate in 6-12 months and decide how much the gains and losses are.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I need to replace my VCR. It hasn't worked in 30 years.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t need VCR’s since Account Execs did all the work and sold more before they created the VCR position. Decisions made at corporate HQ’s. VCR’s gone by the end of next year.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh, wrong, try next week.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dawg! Was it a top loader or front loading VCR? Panasonic or Quasar? Dem days is gone, like Fantasy Island and that little bastard yelling "Da Plane Boss, Da Plane!!"

Memories of what used to beee...I will alllwayyss remember da way we wuz!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zostavax is a market of 50+ and has never met the heathy people goals. You think the money lost from zoster can't be made up with the ped vaccines or adult vaccines and the salesforce would be cut? interesting thoughts you have for zoster.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers will decide in December who will be cut. It will not be a massive layoff. It will be around 10%.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't they ask for hand raisers then( or opt out)?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No question that the vaccine group needs to be realigned - VKCL are not cutting it,Public Sector Reps need to be brought back in some fashion, VCR to be aligned to IDS/ Ped portfolio, and thin the CTLs so they have 12-14 reports).