Are we being sold???

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by miamivice, Sep 6, 2020 at 4:45 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The great insider has spoken. LOL
    Keep hammering your penny pump dream. Let me know how that works out for ya fella.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The name of the game is to make money, honey. It’s not about SHPT. The boys will do anything, and I mean, anything to make money. Just look into what went down when Hectorol was sold. Push repeat and play. We will be toast. Yesterday’s breakfast.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The long and winding roads to comparisons of the past bears no relevance in this situation. Fact of the matter is, Vifor has no desire to purchase Opko Renal. They have bigger fish to fry.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question is, “Why hasn’t Frosty purchased any opko stock since 6/03/20”?
    Things that make you go....hummm.
    Speculate all you want but this should make you think.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to ask the Bishop what his end goal is. Some of us have done that; obvious that you have not done your homework.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What was his response?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at past behavior and it will be clear.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, it isn’t clear until you tell us whose past behavior to look at.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you did. And I’m sure all the insiders reveal their end goal to you. Well goodie for you. Now you can buy up as many shares as possible with that inside information and join them in prison.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because maybe he just realized he’ll never recoup a profit on his investment due to the fact he has been investing in junk all these years.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not buying up anything. You are a complete moron for even insinuating that one would be buying. Shows incompetence on your end. It’s no wonder why the sales of this product are where they are after almost 4 years.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Frosty will want to sell to avoid paying our 401k match. Cheap bastard. Anyone want to join a class action against Frosty/OPKO? I’m serious. Deadline to match is 10/15, the last day that tax cheats like Frosty have to file.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If he is going to pay it then that is indeed the deadline for him to enjoy the tax deduction. But, there is not a requirement that he has to provide the match.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll put money on it that he will not match this year. He is a turd.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or maybe Frost has been reading all these joyous comments you hard working individuals make here over the years. Must be a good tingly feeling he gets knowing how much you appreciate working there. If I was in his shoes you’d get the turd alright, and then some.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Possibly the most entitled, lazy, and arrogant do nothing employees on CP

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seconding the comment, probably no match for us. He doesn’t care and didn’t get to his position by treating employees well. Time to revisit the exit strategies. Another example to add to the list of things we love about being an employee here.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hallo H. Verbindung nicht gut an diesem Ende. Gespräche abgeschlossen. 16CFR803 am 28 .

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Achtung! Sie ist verboten!