Are we in a cult?

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Oct 12, 2017 at 12:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original poster (or anyone that has left PP lately) what was the process like? What can one expect when you give your notice? Do you get cut off immediately or do they expect you to work those two weeks? (Not being lazy, I just know that most companies cut you off)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Original poster (or anyone that has left PP lately), what was the process like? What can one expect when they give their notice? Do you get cut off immediately or do they expect you to work those two weeks? (Not being lazy, I just know that most companies cut you off).

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do pay for 2 weeks but shut u down quickly. Make sure to have any important info u need before hand. Kept car for a couple weeks as well. They only pay bonus if u work entire quarter.
    I told big mouth teammate that I contacted a lawyer knowing he would tell everyone. I think this may have helped make PP play nice on my way out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dud you keep the car? I heard they try to p u in two days. Did you just ignore them?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was surprised to keep for an extra 20 days. An outside company picks up and u can put them off a few days. Management was horrible my entire tenure and I think they don’t mess with reps on the way out to keep us from running to the feds. No other reason that such horrible people would honor your 2 weeks and not pick up your car in a couple days.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop it. It is not a cult. There is no where to go from here. Who would take you? The people who are gone were terminated. Nothing but a bunch of dirty vulture who get/got paid good money to get people hooked. You are all guilty, the people who make the product, the people who make sure the product is strong. All the way to the dealers. You make good money by getting people hooked and destroy everyone no matter what the age is. You should be proud. Tell people what you did/done for work and see how quickly they ignore or run from you. I hope that money gets you great things. No one is brainwashed. You pretend and then call it a cult. Now go back to your pathetic lives. Anything for a dollar. End this thread.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowflake melting alert!

STFU - it is a legal product and Purdue has every right to sell it. If you don't like it - tough!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo yo yo. How does I gets in this types of business? I ain't got no heart anyhow. Not two caring about them other people's problems. We alls got much in commons. Snowflake ain't looking at that wholes picture. I'm a ontraprnor and sleep good at night. Just don't take them products yous make. Screw you up bad. Sell that soul for one more pill. Not bothering you and not bothering me. Let the money pile up.

You all OK in my book. Ain't never read one but we all just making money. That's all just matters.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awww - sounds like someone close was a junkie and you're looking to blame someone else. STFU you meth mouth

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya, I'm gone and wondering if I should get a Mercedes?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, so now you want to blame the patient. Sorry, fellow, but the truth has caught up to you. There is now full documentation of the unscrupulous marketing strategy of PP. You may attack the messenger, but the evidence is stacked against you with the message.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big difference between the two situations. Rewarding doctors with free trips to "speak" because they make the most junkies is a little bit different than something that is made in a garage. The last poll about this epidemic showed 80% of people know someone who had addiction problems caused by pain meds. That is sad. What is worse is the people who make money off people's misery. Most of you can't find a job after this place. Why is that? There are enough good people in the world that would never hire a person with such low worth of other people. I am sure you have a great deal of dysfunction in your life. Karma is a b!tch. I hope that big house was worth it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Youuse off that hook and ain't got no business cents. You all think we don't know what we Do? All them people are dollar bills. Don't care much about misery or joy as longas the money goes in my pocket. They let you go, I will pick you up.
    These peoples don't no what I no. Youss one of a kind. You don't care about others and don't care about yourself. That purse starts going empty you move this product to anyone including your self, family, and friends. I is OK with that because I is making more money. You ain't got no soul. I'm cool with dat.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow- I feel so bad for you! The adversity you deal with is astonishing.

Did you just figure out sales is hard?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Lord, it’s obvious you are of the “herd mentality”. Let me guess, you believe everything you read and hear from the media! lol

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard this too, then I leave thinking the same thing I think when I’m talking to them about opioids...you HCPs don’t know shit about shit!