Are we safe in NS division???????

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2011 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medicaid in most states is going to demand that physicians use the generics that are available and since more are available soon, it's going to be harder and harder to get scripts for Abilify. I don't think we are safe either. The depot won't be a blockbuster. We all need to be looking.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing you should be looking at is me-this beantown beauty. With the amount of time I spend in the gym, working out,shopping for the finer things in life, I'm a real live meditaranian princess. Only someone jealous of my situation is annoyed. If you looked like me then maybe your boss would leave you alone and look the other way!! After a day of relaxation, it's off to work and the gym tomorrow.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I completely agree. It will soon be out of physicians' control what they prescribe as managed care will dictate everything. That will be our curtain call. This industry in whole is not safe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just had a Dr. tell me last week that she had to use Risperidone first. Is that true around the country--for Medicaid? Thanks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't heard Risperidone HAS to be used for Medicaid first, but I haven't really had a lot of face to face discussions lately so this may be the case. My access is terrible. Relationships don't matter much any more. Has anyone else heard this? Does Risperidone have to be used first?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm originally from sunny FLA, so don't blame me for the crappy Mass weather. Or for the woman who shoots her mouth off behind a keyboard., while she bullshitz her manager. Parading out of town shills does not make a good rep Janet,you are fooloing our manager-but not me. See you at the next workout.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that too. I live in New York, and one of my docs told me that last week. I doubted it as I hadn't heard anything about it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Former Geodon rep who recently lost my job. I`m sure I`ll get insulted for posting on here, but trying to get some info on Abilify long acting injection. Who will sell the product and when will it be launched? Just trying to gather some employment opps. Thx

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There may be an opening in the Boston-south area. It's only a matter of time the boss realizes that the old hag he has, barely works the territory.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry you lost your job no one knows when Abilify la will be launched. We also don't know who is selling it-only Otsuka or BMS/Otsuka-just keep looking online. I hope you find something.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i heard that too for schizo and bipolar

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of MA will soon be exposed soon. I wish people can just learn to keep their mouths shut. This job is easy, but we don't need to leak the word out. Seriously, stop broadcasting your life. Soon the walls will come down on us.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard it "could" within next 3-4 months. Not sure how accurate that info is........

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a friend of Janet's and have seen your garbage posted here several times. You are obviously a jealous piece of shit that has nothing better to do than slander someone who has never done YOU any harm! Why don't you drag your bipolar ass to a good therapist? Oh and yeah, her friends tell her whenever you post things so she IS onto you based on several telling things! Grow up moron!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing like a good cat fight in a district.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree w/ all you stated. It's already getting that way. I can give impactful presentations, and if they can't write it due to managed care, they can't write it. Just wait until Geodon, Seroquel and Xyprexa go generic. BAD NEWS.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JANET- NO MORE EXCUSES.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

should we be concerned about layoffs again like last time?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YES!!!!!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm concerned that we still have one of the worlds dumbest people on our team!! Janet time to collect social security- you look great for a 60 year old MIWNWTF.