Are wearing scrubs acceptable at Sanofi

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jul 11, 2018 at 11:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm noticing a lot of pharma reps wearing scrubs on office calls. I am getting ready to sell dupixent for severe asthma and was curious as to how this might appear. I am an attractive woman so it's not like I would be grossing any of the office staff out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wear my house slippers at POA. Do you think slippers and scrubs would help me when all the systems that the MDs belong to ban them from seeing reps and my drug is unavailable as it lost the bid? I would color coordinate shoes and scrubs.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

clearly your priorities are straight because you are attractive and care about your appearance

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From the janitor to the receptionist to the CEO, everyone matters.

Be kind today.

It truly pays off in the end. It has for me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this coming from one of our new RBDs hoping to lead us to victory with the new asthma indication. Good luck with this belief. You'll wish you had held out for a different opportunity.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you plan on scrubbing in for a case then wear scrubs otherwise you're going to look like a wannabe tool if you sport them. Docs and medical staff will laugh behind your back.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your a DRUG Rep you don’t need to wear scrubs for Docs and medical staff to laugh at YOU.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True.... very true

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By the way... it’s ‘you’re’ not ‘ your’.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please do not ever wear scrubs into a hospital as a sales rep unless you work for one of the device companies. Hospital staff don't appreciate it and you give the appearance that you are in the hospital's employ when you are not.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um, scrubs are for real sales reps, not signature beggars ......

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya, tell that to the nazi guards “ managers” who revel their torture of reps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a real company? I heard they closing shop.
    Do RSD’s wear scrubs too?