Are you Efffin kidding Me????

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Apr 3, 2019 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good thing it’s all about the patients!

If that doesn’t say FU to the employees, I’m not sure what else does.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he tanked the stock, leafs by non example , can’t speak without a script and decided fat head hugh should be cco. It’s an utter embarrassment. And we have a company name now no one can pronounce. And don’t tell me that’s part of the charm. We aren’t that kind of company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be fair; most people couldn’t pronounce Mallinckrodt. But agreed on the other points.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We should audit the VP and above level for incompetency and SGA reduction.
    We could save a WHOLE lotta money and aggravation by getting rid of Paul C, Hugh, Mark T and a bunch of other over titled pathetic POS!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone talks about Acthar- has anyone reviewed what we do to hospitals for Nitric oxide which is cheap as hell to produce. Meanwhile those A holes former Ikarians rake in millions.
    Acthar for sure its a rip off, but equally so Inomax, bunch of crooks!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Used to sell Inomax and left a few years back.

I am still friends with a few hospital administrators at major institutions who can’t wait for the day when iNO ceases to be single source.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think competition is coming later this year...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes they are! And when it happens to that bunch of a holes it could not happen to a better bunch!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And all over again

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Angry much?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

fuck off, moron

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mark T is a complete ASS! I went on a President's award trip with him and he took his girlfriend/mistress. He literally ignored the group and got all kinds of special privileges (unlimited spa packages etc.) and to think he pays himself over 14 million a year is downright sickening. We were all on a boat during the trip and he kept his music earplugs in the entire time and spoke to no one. Extremely rude. Couldn't even figure out why he was there other than to get a completely paid for vacation on the companies dime. Afterwards instead of staying on the boat, he took off his shirt thinking he was some hot stud (and ladies, he is not!) and we would all swoon at him, dove off the ship and swam to shore. Everyone laughed at his ass and thought he was an idiot. My husband and I thought he was just plain disgusting. To justify a salary like that for what little he does is just plain sick. As we continue to lose money, his salary should drastically get lower and lower as he simply isnt getting it done. His weight isnt worth nothing in gold that is for sure. He is a rude and arrogant man.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares what you and your weenie husband think! I’m rich AF and you are helping me get richer!

Thanks again, Marky T.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

brilliant dip shit

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb ass loser

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on! If you’re going to come on here and be a whiney little bitch at least try to be a little clever. I appreciate complaining but please at least try a little humor or satire or something to make it marginally entertaining.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, better. Weird, but better

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]