Are you happy at Gilead

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2007 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Are you happy at Gilead

Poll closed Aug 8, 2008.
  1. I am very happy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I am happy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I am unhappy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. This is the worst experience of my life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets expose the truth

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perception does not equal reality I hear.....place has real problems management beware is the rumbling

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a sad reflection on the company. Why is everyone so unhappy?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just hold on everyone, the treat the sales force like shit and don't trust them to do their job philosophy of management will soon make total sense to the entire company. Just like President Bush's approach to management of everything.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So very true and so very sad!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilead Science
    RIP
    2001-2003

These were the only good years to work here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, I'm on my last interview with a smaller, real biotech. This place is smoke and mirrors.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck, I am next. Can't fucking wait to get out of this shit hole!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gilead Sciences CEO Exercises Options
    Thursday August 16, 4:57 pm ET
    Gilead Sciences President and CEO John Martin Exercises Options for 70,000 Shares

NEW YORK (AP) -- The president and chief executive of biotechnology company Gilead Sciences Inc. exercised options for 70,000 shares of common stock under a prearranged trading plan, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing.

In a Form 4 filed with the SEC Wednesday, John Martin reported he exercised the options Tuesday for $1.43 apiece and then sold all 70,000 of them on the same day for $37.62 to $37.65 apiece.

The stock sale was conducted under a prearranged 10b5-1 trading plan which allows a company insider to set up a program in advance for such transactions and proceed with them even if he or she comes into possession of material non-public information.

Insiders file Form 4s with the SEC to report transactions in their companies' shares. Open market purchases and sales must be reported within two business days of the transaction.

Gilead Sciences is based in Foster City, Calif.

AT LEAST SOMEBODY IS HAPPY AT GILEAD

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so so so very sad

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What sad is Gilead Sciences. Pathetic operation!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is pathetic, as a test I sampled a few other companies with the same post. We are DFL when it comes to employee appreciation!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is the worst!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Layoffs will happen because it will need to be a business decision. Once the PAH doesn't come through, they wil start making drastic cuts. Especially when the share price goes down.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems like the P value is becoming significant. p=0.001

Great feedback about Gilead. Pathetic, your becoming the joke of the industry.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 5 that are happy are:

Jim Meyers
    Kevin Young
    John Martin
    Clifford M Samuel
    Kristen Bennett
    John Milligan

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth hurts. You all are in a pathetic place and you have nowhere to go. Life has got to suck!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 6 above are the only ones happy. The rest of us are miserable. Look at the polls. Why should the 6 care, they were given a golden spoon in their mouth.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, this place smells like rotten eggs.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I think should happen is all the new assholes and one old...Jim Meyers should be let go. Then bring back the old regime of 2000-2002 and watch us kick some as as a lean mean fighting machine. You know it would never happen, but imagine what those people could bring back. Many are flourishing in new roles and have experience far beyond what they had a Gilead.