Are you happy at Gilead

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2007 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Are you happy at Gilead

Poll closed Aug 8, 2008.
  1. I am very happy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I am happy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I am unhappy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. This is the worst experience of my life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the message again dummy; I agree that GILEAD has great drugs and a strong pipeline, but guess who is selling them for you genius....SALES REPS...If we are not happy, then we are not at nor near 100% production; and to your amazement there are other companies that have as strong or better portfolios than your precious Gilead. And it's quite obvious you have drowned yourself in the "koolaid" and typical management. Also, if people were so happy, then why is Gilead one of the most prominent "bitching" sites on CafePharma?

And with regards to me leaving, I immediately started my own company, now have two that I own and operate and just cleared over $147 K of profit, after paying overhead, employees, etc..for the MONTH of October 2012. My family is and has been financially secure since I left Gilead... And my children now have a company they can walk into so it goes far beyond you corporate thoughts on GILEAD...stay there and make you $115k a year...I have enough money and securities to buy and sell your ass twice before sundown!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FUCK NO. GOLDEN HANDCUFFS AS THE SAYING GOES.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

make the silly regionals and district managers call on customers for a month. reps will be way more valuable post that experience.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didnt build that company....the government did it for u....and be prepared to pay us back! Big O

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is funny shit!! Yeah forgot BH Obama helped build my company...hell, the only thing he is doing is ripping it down; all forecast costs (to pay for my employees) are almost doubled, some tripled...thanks Obama..He has ripped all small business comunnity a new one!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To my dear friend with the sun setting! Thanks for having the character to leave Gilead. As an employee that has been here since 1992 I highly doubt you have enough securities to buy me over twice. However, you might be running a Ponzi scheme for all I know!? Nonetheless, good luck in all you do and remember to allow your employees to participate in the ownership of your fine "pyramid marketing" businesses.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhh dear KOOLAID Mr 100% I love Gilead, can't think independently on my own, I need a company to do it for me....uhh yeah, I'm running a Ponzi scheme...you caught me.. I have been faking out my 138 employees for years now, they and all of their families have been TRICKED by my scheme.

Here is a dose of reality for you; people who think independently generally achieve far better overall status in life, professionally, monetarily, and usually have a more fulfilling family life as well, it's facts..look it up. In addition, the simple fact that you have been with Gilead since 1992, as you so state, proves that you are incapable of thinking independently and must have a higher power do it for you. Well thank God we are not all like you, just sitting around waiting on a handout and some stock options. This COUNTRY was built on capitalism, independent people starting with an idea that lead to a company, such as mine. Hell, how do you think Gilead was started..it wasn't thrown together over-night..it was done with years of hard work from several people who came together with an idea and took a chance. And it worked, yes, starting something with an idea actually works...what a concept. And all this was done to create a company that could grow and develop so they could spend their money hiring saps like yourself that attach themselves to the very ideas that created your paycheck. You are the leach in our society...if and when everything goes downhill for our country, we will certainly not be looking at you or your type to lead us to prosperity. We will be having to drag your fat ass because your too damn dumb or too lazy to do some real thinking on your own. And as for buying you twice, I was wrong..if you have been at the same company since 1992 then you either hide behind everyone and closed doors, and quite obviously suck at your job, otherwise another company would have offered you a position by now that you could not turn down...and so your sitting on some cash and probably a great deal of stock, well that is excellent...see you can't call the bank and get them to write you a check of extremely high value out of your account based off of a stock. Stock is speculative, yes even GILD...are you shocked? What, the sky is falling??? No, you will be ok pending the HIV market continues for Gilead, which it should..and the HCV continues to look promising and it should after speaking to several lobbyist in DC, but I on the other hand have real cash in the back..liquidity, so I can call the bank and have a check cut for a pretty large sum, such as one for $22 million plus last week to acquire another small medical supply company out of west Texas, and of course I have a couple of stocks I own too..even some of your precious GILD...and so buying you twice, I was wrong..I could easily buy you three times along with some of your leach sucking friends..we can use you gals to pull the wagon! Let me guess, you voted for Obama..again?????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhhh, hell no, my bank will write me a big check from the $$$$$$ I have in GILD. What are you smokin'? Sounded like a hater.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just silly. So the 138 people that you have working for you are incapable of thinking for themselves too then? I would like to see a thread with your employees thoughts? I love to read this site for the shear stupidity and anger spewing from people like you....and then to admit you have gild stock after bashing them...LOL, too funny.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I have Gilead stock, along with several hundred others if you include my multiple fund stocks, just as you should if know anything about investing. As far as bashing Gilead, I worked there, it sucked, and that's it.....if a stock is doing good and has future potential, do you really think I care about my past work with that company.

As far as my employees, first of all thank god we don't have people like you sucking up pay checks and leaching off the rest of our hard work. And to your amazement, these are independent thinkers, that's what I look for in a person when I hire them. I have helped 14 different employees over the past three years start their own business, and I have personally invested in 9 of them..two more are opening their own business in the next 6 months.

So we are not all like you and just see what type of handouts we can get in life. Some of us are actually intelligent hard working people, hence the reason you still collect a paycheck at Gilead..they've done the work, you collect a check...there lies the stupidity..worthless YOU.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you hate Gilead so much and they are stupid and all the people that work there are stupid, then why do you think their future looks bright? You, in effect, own part of the company. So you DO believe in Gilead! Gilead is blessed to have wonderful investors like yourself.
    I am so glad you have been able to help others start selling Tupperware too. I love hearing the success stories of you backing them in their own dinner parties too. Please share more successes!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a fkng ass clown this guy is!!!! He is sooo busy creating the next "Trump Apprentice Plaza" but yet he finds time to VENT on cafe pharma....Be careful he called me about AMWAY 2 weeks ago!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What fags..the guy starts a successful business after Gilead and you make fun of him? Shouldn't you look in the mirror and your shitty ass paycheck, realize you did not create that check, that someone like him started this company..hell, I'm here too but I don't go around knocking successful people..sounds of jealousy??..hmmmmm

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice guy. I don't believe your stories.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's your life going? Around midnight on a Friday night you are inquiring about posts on a thread from over two years ago. Wow, seek help.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very happy

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course , we are happy. It's the good ol boys club.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is much better than most and yeah pulling a thread from 2 years ago are what people do who just can't let go of a perceived slight.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck No