Are you happy at Gilead

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2007 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Are you happy at Gilead

Poll closed Aug 8, 2008.
  1. I am very happy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I am happy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I am unhappy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. This is the worst experience of my life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilead management destroyed our good team. they hired in selfish turd who abused and only ruined good teams. they burned me out took advantage of my hard work and great personality only to destroy the team. bad executives who do not know how to build and keep teams. they undermined my bosses and drove them out . their stock is in gutter no wonder. never work for this loser company again. good workers but bad bad bad selfish execs disconnected from their workers

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very disheartening.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing will be better until they get rid of /force retire Donna Spurrier. This woman is just disgusting on so many levels. Condescending, actually believing she's smarter than most people she talks to(she's actually pretty much white trash) What does it take for higher ups to recognize she's not helping the company, she's an unnecessary cost?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it's about time someone spoke up about Spurrier. Worst Regional Director ever. Crass personality, no class and without commenting on looks, she certainly didn't sleep her way to the top.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hang out for my nest egg retention bonus, golf and go to the gym, yeah I'm happy.