Are you happy?

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It did rip me a new one. It's called Burrows so now he reaps the excess. Pretty crappy job but someone's got to do it!!! And my double dipping life goes on while I sit at my beach home today with a cold one in hand. Sorry you can't enjoy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s a good question. Palmisano is approaching 80. Any normal person would’ve retired by now & enjoy non-work life. Something’s wrong with this clown.

Is it just me, or does anyone else wonder what’s wrong with that red nose of his? And that stammering & stuttering thing he does every time he gives a speech or earnings call. Reminds me of Porky Pig.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cafepharma sucks. The pussies that run this shitty website are wound so tight, they can’t stand publishing genuine true comments that folks genuinely feel.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

word on the street. Palmisano is VERY sick and just playing it out

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a job and a life you lonely fuck.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do have a job fool!! Working and enjoying my life half a day two days a week for Wright and then my 1099 job with my money making endeavor.....while enjoying having Wright pay for everything. Best of both worlds baby!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1099 at a Glory hole or picking fruit on a farm ?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, on a farm that Wright paid for. I'm just enjoying life on them. I think perhaps you may be just a tad bit envious Cruises, beach homes ....just to name a couple of my acquisitions while working half a day for Wright, and then the rest just living the good life.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Repeating what you hear from your wife, huh?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HELL no

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I’m happy. Just gave my notice and jumping on to Paragon. Finally, a professional lifestyle

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Wright will sue your sorry ass. I would.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm right behind you sir.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too !

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me three! Can't wait to get off this Titanic!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C'mon now...we're all happy! I'm sure the survey will reflect that!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy? Are you kidding? Working my tail off Help me understand how the LE direct reps are allowed to carry competitive products?? I guess the Midwest reps got approval to carry those products??
    It’s bs! Where are the managers? No wonder numbers are in the crapper. anyone???

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea...you won't catch me taking any more of these surveys.
    Yolanda told me that's why Eric K. is gone.....because of comments he made in the last "anonymous" survey!
    That's the reason no one wants to talk about it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, keep in mind how leadership celebrates that the survey has 110% participation....

Hey r*****s...that’s bad. That means people are going in and manipulating it multiple times to inflate scores.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lots of reps carrying other lines. Management turns a blind eye. They have to reps will leave if they try to enforce anything.