Are you happy?

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I’m talking about is your lonely butt hanging around a company board you no longer work for. Get a life and get out!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, this is a message board. It takes 2 min out of day. And any info I can use to keep taking market share is awesome and easy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems you have become delusional, you should wander back under your bridge troll.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you were....

Name or I’m calling bullshit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? He seems to be a workhorse!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are absolutely stupid

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s time for the cancerous people to go. You are an employee at will. If you don’t like it, leave. You’ll be replaced in a heartbeat. It’s a new day, new culture and the market is changing. We dont need cynical mindsets. An incestuous company has too many people thinking the same way. Get over yourselves.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your mom a h o e

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If replacing skilled people is "so easy/in a heartbeat" why do the jobs stay on the board for months on end. Then when you do find these replacements they work out so well for you don't they. At least maintenance keeps busy fixing the crap they destroy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I highly doubt that maintenance stays that busy, they are all fat and honestly can’t fix anything, I’m glad that I don’t have to deal with maintenance in my department, seems that yourself got upset at our meeting today? You need to quit thinking your happy you brat

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Breaking News!!!
    This company doesn’t revolve around the “woc”. You’re stepping into a debate that is tailored toward corporate, and yes you can be replaced in a moments notice so don’t let your ego make you believe otherwise. Try expanding your horizons and remember not everything is about you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kiss my A S S

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go F U C K your self

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be glad too

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These Colors Don't Run! Go finish taking it in the A S S you SOB

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously you don’t run..... Lard a s s

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last time I was happy I had a wife that respected our marriage, didn’t have child support, my car actually ran decent and my boss wasn’t such a prick! Maybe when I can find a place that is willing to hire me I’ll leave this hell hole and start fresh.