Are you hiring?

Discussion in 'Upsher Smith Labs' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2016 at 8:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm willing to roll the dice and take a big gamble, but I have some insight that may help get your product moving. You have something your competition doesn't and I can help you leverage that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely! Come on board. Your genius will be appreciated and rewarded.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this guy. If you're talking about the sprinkle indication, nobody gives a flying fart about that. Plus they can sprinkle too.

Come on and show us how it's done, big boy!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Qudexy has clinical trials showing fewer AEs than IR topiramate. It's still a QD option regardless of the PK profile. It offers a zero copay with the same coverage as Trokendi XR. Qudexy also provides samples to get patients started immediately. When you figure out how to leverage all those things, how quickly the game will change. You need people to buy into that belief and things will change!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thx for the game changing insight. Can't believe the key to Turning the tides was right in front of us the whole time. How can we thank you prophet full of wisdom?

How about the fact we were late to the party with completely inept leadership. Your genius will unfortunately go unnoticed, but thanks for the tidbit loser

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser? Have you looked in the mirror lately dipshit? Your attitude is the reason why you fail. You can point your finger and say "it's the leaderships fault and Trokendi XR was first to the market". You sound like a whining little bitch. If you already knew the answer to which I previously stated then why isn't your market share growing? I would have to say it's because there are people like you on the pay roll. You don't know what it's like to go out and hustle and grind it out. That's the difference between upsher and Supernus. Your lazy mindset needs to change if you want your market to change.

P.S. You're welcome for my insight!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As of now, qudexy has been a miserable failure, it could still turn around...the tooth fairy could be real too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the company motto seems to be "better to be lucky than be good". They have no business being in brands as they don't have the stomach for competition. Always looking for an angle and a short cut. Lots of big talk without anything to back it up.

sounds like it's back to generics at least for this quarter.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an 11 inch penis

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an 11 inch penis.