Area 3 Southeast

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor has it that a lot of changes are coming are on the horizon. Look for Manager and RD changes very soon!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there were 2 DM postings for florida this week already.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe those were both promotions due to the hospital expansion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I was at commack recently i was approached by a high level manager who asked why we were stuggling so much lately. So , corp know and will do something about it soon!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I was in Commack I was approached by the shooter from the "grassy knoll" who said that the bottom performers will be picked off one by one! Corporate sees all so get your arse in gear....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one DM became North FL RAM

other DM became S FL hospital DM

both were for promotions

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big changes are coming , my friend! Heard from higher ups in NY

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lexapro going generic in 15 month, losing 2.3 billion, total sales around 3.8 billion, my rocket science math tells me that leaves 1.5 billion dollars in just a little over a year to support everyones budget? Does anyone think the products we have would ever approach replacing those numbers? Major changes are going to be taking place and many know they are happening already. Anyone seeing anything in there area happening lately?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the RD in N. Carolina? They always suck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard from my DM who said the south florida area is in store for a lot of changes!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right- because in Pharma and especially at Forest, when the job openings are posted and every recruiter under the sun is calling, it is ALWAYS BECAUSE A "PROMOTION" OCCURRED! ananaanannahahahahhahha brrrrrraaahhhhhhhhhh......... if you see a vacancy or in this case multiple vacancies at Forest, it is because the reps are being FIRED and they will try like rats to always make it look as if the openings are due to the "promotion"....... what a crime.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RD in N Carolina is Tommy Joyner who Sucks!!! Word has it his job is on the line being replaced by a female HUMMMMMMM who could that be!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When the generic hits the pharmacy ,there will be even more pressure to deliver results. IF you dont , you will gone!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, Joyner was the superstar RD hired to rule the world. What a joke. Since he started the entire state has gone down the toilet. What is it fourth quartile for at least two years? Well, when you fire all the good reps and hire nothing but a bunch of worthless DM's who try to rule by fear, those are the results you get. Problem is Joyner, Owens and all the DM's are too stupid to see what they have done. They all have severe inferiority complexs and huge egos. They will do very well at Wal-Mart. If a greeter is to complicated for them they can always bring in the carts.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tommy is a very, very bad person in his personal life and professionally. DM's are not stupid, they are cowards. All of them hate him except Eddie, but none have the balls to go over his head. It's one thing to be a TOTAL FAILURE; its another to make EVERY single person in the region HATE you. Shove that WHEEL up your ass Tommy, you fucking clueless idiot.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw a specialty position in the Winston-Salem area in NC. Interested in posting. Any insight? Why vacant? Manager?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read post 14 & 15. Horrible manager and RD.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She left for medical device sales position b/c RD Tommy Joyner refuses to do his job and fire the two managers who do nothing but stab each other in the back. the one female manager does nothing but encourage her team to call HR about other managers and even coaches them on how to do it!!!!! The other manager is so clueless it is funny. He can't even do his job b/c he is scared of the reps. Speciality Manager is Eddie Owens which is a fair guy. But tommy is just counting the days until amy replaces him.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She just got a leadership award too. Tommy continues to run off solid reps. Wake up Brad!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the managers for Winston-Salem? I'd like to move there but don't want the HR BS.