Area 3 Southeast

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Amy?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adams

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did one of these 4 dms get promoted?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the hospital dm's in GA?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Demoted!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on with this region?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everything is perfect in the carolina's. except for being regional ranked last in the world since tommy joyner became rd. thank God for my huge base.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the carolinas are horrible...esp Nc...hear that the rd is awful and some ugly mgrs...
    some with legal matters, hr, etc. etc. glad your base is high in spite of this

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Entire area is a mess, if you are not one of spivey's favorites AND don't drink the kool aid, don't bother, no wonder all the good reps leave

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poster is completely right. Spivey CLEARLY has his favorite bitches! Watch out S3!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from one of the managers in nashville today that Spivey was getting demoted. He said Spivey can not hide from the fact is the Southeast Region has been is the crapper for way too long. He said the downside to him getting demoted was that you never know who will take his place and there are a lot of others out there that would be worse than him!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it couldnt happen to a better guy!!!!!! Fuck you spivey!!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Actually Tommy Joyner is getting replaced by Amy..Tommy is being demoted to DM in Charlotte NC until a DM spot opens in nashville TN,...

14. Spivey has not been domoted!!!!

And if Tommy is waiting on a spot in Nashville, it shouldnt take long for them to open up a spot. After all, I know one manager that has done so much unethical crap, it shouldnt take long to push him out, that is unless his brother steps in and saves his tail as he usually does. Anybody know who Matt Reed is getting to steal his ED drugs for him? Its not me!!! I dont think he would ask me anyways, i dont fit the usual mold of who he asks!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DM position in Charlotte was just filled by the former RST. How do you figure^^^?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What DM position in Charlotte?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea! Screw all the managers in this company! How dare they expect us to work and produce results! As my mother tells me every morning when I leave home at 10:30 a.m., I am special and the only thing that matters is that I try my hardest!

Forest and any other company that hires an employee to generate a result is being completely unreasonable! There is no way I can be a failure. I have always received the highest of marks for doing my best! I'm special and when I look in the mirror I know I'm not the problem. It's the system, my manager, my partners, my physicians, or managed care!

I'm leaving to go to work for a company that shares my values! One where everyone gets recognition for doing their best instead of this pressure cooker! Forest has no idea what a valuable employee they are going to lose when I leave!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its a mess, a shame, good people getting shit on by the wisdom of the kool aid drinking rds and dms

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another manager tool on here. Yeah you are right filling out all of your fucking useless spreadsheets really helps us sell anything. 90% of this job has turned into bullshit. We don't even get to sell anymore so don't get on here and act all high and mighty. Go back to asking your reps to fill out more tracking sheets and we will continue leaving the field earlier and earlier.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spiveys goota know that with his recent promo decisions in the past few years, its become obvious that he has favorites, is running a regime where people are told not to apply for promotions and the region continues to fail. wake up hr, he's creating a shit storm for lawsuits and dont think people arent looking into their options.