Area director positions for US Rare??

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2018 at 4:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this true?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I misread the title. What I thought I read was Competent Area Managers are Rare.
    Oops

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, as I think back over time, between the Bock Boys and the Middle Atlantic Managers screw-ups, this misread is sooooo true!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think what was " rare" was finding integrity among the MA management group. Was, is, will always be sad.:(:mad::confused::eek::rolleyes:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AB making good personnel decisions...RARE; MO not coaching soccer or drinking tea in the late afternoon....RARE; Napoleon having a growth spurt.....Non Existent; MS not staring at a woman’s chest....RARE; PD being sober....RARE; R+F eating a salad....RARE

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to add BL.was often used as an example of a manager that employs best practices.....RARE at least but more accurately NEVER

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BW trying to clean up the mess. Big changes coming in Q1. Time to raise the bar and filter out the lazy old regime.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one wants BW to try and fix things. He's already clueless enough, and only here short term.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BW?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop hating on BW. I worked for him for a number of years. He’s smart, fair, and results-oriented in the end. An inspirational leader too. Word in Bridgewater is that he inherited quite the mess at Genzyme Rare Disease, I’m sure he’ll clean house soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inspirational?? Are you kidding me? He was a joke to the diabetes teams he led and he made the situation in Metabolism worse than when he started. He literally added NOTHING to the equation aside from typical Sanofi rhetoric.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only person who would post this is BW. Only he would believe any of that.

Genzyme rare has some issues, but was no where near a mess as the rest of the Sanofi. Still making money before BW, and it still will when he leaves.