Area Manager Specialty Opening Boston

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by anonymous, Jan 30, 2020 at 6:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just saw a posting for an Area Manager Specialty Products in Boston. Managers are everything in our job so before I apply some feedback would be appreciated.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn’t considered a desirable position a few weeks back, however, it’s worth pursuing now. Good luck.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run away from this crazy train

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thirty years ago, before CSL Behring took over, Armour had Managers of Coagulation Products. Manager in name only; just a glorified sales rep job and managed by the biggest bunch of megalomaniacs in all of pharma. Just be glad John and Gary are not running the show now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thirty years ago, before CSL Behring took over, Armour had Managers of Coagulation Products. Manager in name only; just a glorified sales rep job and managed by the biggest bunch of megalomaniacs in all of pharma. Just be glad John and Gary are not running the show now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing how some of these horror show managers are allowed to cause irreparable damage to a company and lose good people. I’m not going to pursue this opening.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smart. Dysfunctional culture that tolerates incompetence and punishes those who don't go along with it. Anywhere else would be a better career move.