Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are waiting for Godot, not wroth the time to wait on the data which will be more convincingly negative. Get out of dodge by new years....LOL.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gal Gadot?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wish it was a Gal Godot...too funny. Reference was to an old novel by Samuel Beckett where he was waiting
    on Gal Godot and she never showed up. Not such a good analogy but all I could muster at the time. This is a case where I would like to be wrong about the final outcome of the study since I worked at Argos for a long time.
    I am very optimistic but the facts keep staring me in the face. So you all stay optimistic and I hope something good will happen. I never read these threads when I worked there but lots of interesting/insightful discussions going on among all of you. Would have been great for everyone if this study turned out in favor of the patients and you all investors.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such a joyous season

7. This post has quite some funny stories and tales that were shared. Nearly a year to the day after 75% read was announced reading these stories make me laugh. I find it funny how people hid behind keyboards to air their issues with the company and it’s leadership. Those that preferred to spend money on automation, the crazy dynamics of QC leadership, and even a fling between QA and validation! People may bitch and moan, as evidence of this thread, about how terrible certain people were or how messed up the direction was... but everyplace has their downfalls. If chUck or Fred knew certain things, who knows besides them... and Jeffey. Every place you will ever work will have a Teflon ChUck, or a loud Fred roaming the hallways. Funny stuff. Ultimately, the patients, you remember, the ones people were trying to help, don’t get a product that, to some aub-population of the trial, was impactful and life saving. Wish it was more impactful, hope for the patients sake, they figure it out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll huff ....and I'll puff.... and I'll I'll I'll....Post on CP and act like a mouse when f2f with manager.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no truer words were ever uttered.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fred was here

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

April 19th, 2018: The end of Jeffy's folly.....