ARI Firings

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, May 19, 2008 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They should fire everyone and close that place down.
    The place is a drama circus everyday.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A woman was fired for cracking a smile

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW it must be really hard to work there under these conditions. You never know when your card may come up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have new site management firings have come to an end!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a little to late for the people fired. What a shame so many were let go that way there was some good people treated wrong in that group.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They know exactly how many heads that need to be cut. We are still overstaffed and ATO knows this. They have 15% of the staff working on dead end projects just hoping that the normal atrition rate will shed 20% more jobs in the next year or two. The firings were a need to make the numbers to bring the COGS down. ARI was warned that if they could not do this then Enbrel would be almost 100% outsourced. Many of these firings were warented
    in that they should have been part of the big RIF but Amgen needed to keep the severence
    packages to a tight dollar amount. Many were ripped from thier gushee jobs and placed into a job that they would be qualified but much more demeaning. The change in thier status would make the find the road on thier own.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know nothing
    everyone that was fired did not have soft lips

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no it was a good thing im doing great no stess no worries more money im so glad

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oops im so relaxed forgot the r stress LOL

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is r stress?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must work at Amgen. lol

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

time to do more hiring

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why no one has anything to do now. Do we need more people for that?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well not sure where you work but in quality, it is so understaffed that many mistakes are being made with such low headcount, and management is very aware of the situation, what is going to hapen when 2 more products come in, only something will be done when there is a massive mistake to impact product

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Susan?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starting this week I am going to kill 2 hours a day doing nothing
    Gym...long lunches...internet....long shits

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I already do this almost every day

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Projo is looking for a few people to come forward and talk about how ARI treated them...

They want to publish the mistreatment, harasment, and ample firings that were conducted at this site. I think this will end Amgens ranking in the top 100 companies to work at 2011?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ARI ruined my life !!! I wish they all could see the damage they have done to me and many others. No one ever thinks what a loss of a paycheck and employment can do to families and people who can't provide security to loved ones like before. I hope all involved staff and management think before they attack others. You are a crule bunch at ARI.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The amount of projects will be increasing just wait til next year