Aries Pharma

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2017 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are calling the managers too. Mine got a call on a field ride this week.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

tell them to call mine and keep em!! what a bum!! can't believe it this idiot!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW - Can’t wait to watch another wave of turn over.... suck it Salix

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aries is a pretty small company. Don’t know if they will be taking a big number of people.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are at least 10 openings in SC, FL & GA (combined). That right there would hurt the SE Region with turnover.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saix has a turn over issue for a reason!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Salix managers and reps are calling all over trying to grab people. They must pay a hell of a referral fee.

Doesn’t matter though. If Josh has his way, all the high paid people with tenure will be replaced with b2b newbies making $72,000 base. And the strategy may be on point since we have plenty of big money people working on cruise control at this point. Waiting for their severance to come around.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former Salix managers and reps are calling all over trying to grab people. They must pay a hell of a referral fee.

Doesn’t matter though. If Josh has his way, all the high paid people with tenure will be replaced with b2b newbies making $72,000 base. And the strategy may be on point since we have plenty of big money people working on cruise control at this point. Waiting for their severance to come around.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run by former santarus or “santards”. Base up to 95k bonus 30k at plan. Poor 401k. Best of luck to the fools that jump ship for that place!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this the enterprise forum? Don't they pick you up?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you mean by people that actually sell things?

-former b2b rep costing in pharma

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they interviewing sales reps yet?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have they started phone screens or interviews yet?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i haven’t received one. I applied to hear more about it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aries is having phone screenings for new ryf launch in June/July going to take the market

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aries is screening now and then interviewing/hiring end of april- mid may

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was screened yesterday and the timeline has been pushed way back. I was told that the start date would be mid-august with home study and then early September would be training. The recruiter said the next step is a panel interview, which won't be taking place until mid-June. Candidates won't be notified if they are moving on to the panel interview until the middle of May.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoke to someone on the inside mangers will be hired to start in June after they will be interviewing for reps. The LinkedIn posts were placed as fellers to see what type of interest they would have they do not yet have a time line for the start date for reps. I’m sure a lot of people are going to hear a lot of different things.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spoke to a recruiter today ... perfect timing. Get my Q1 bonus & leave with a sign on bonus
    With Aries.