Aries Pharma

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Feb 25, 2017 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Synergy 2.0

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of former Salix people at Synergy are interviewing with Aries.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did Synergy work out for them?
    I know several that actually ended up with a net loss of over 100K with their “once in a lifetime opportunity”

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bullshit. They got rolled in and have been doing well. Much better move than staying at this hell hole

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They regretted it and are now on poor street.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha Synergy...trust me no one is happy with that move.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They got rolled into WHAT?
    They would be better off as a contract rep- How are all of those stock Options looking right now?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been contacted for a phone screen yet? Interview?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was wondering the same thing? I don’t think they even hired managers yet.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No response yet

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers by June. Reps after that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Methylene Blue MMX oops!
    “FDA sends letter to Aries that finds deficiencies in their filing”. Eleview falling way short of expectations. Whose leading this train wreck? It’s a good thing our company is privately held. Cuts coming! I might have to sell my champagne glass on eBay.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MMX Blue Meth was not approved last Wednesday by the FDA. They want another phase III trial. Cosmo could just dump the entire Aries start up and go with contract reps.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did they end up giving out offers to managers and reps? Is the launch delayed or cancelled?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

]Did they end up giving out offers to managers and reps for the new Aries Med? Is the Aries launch delayed or just cancelled?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salix went downhill once Valeant cleared out everyone from Santarus AND Salix and jacked up the cost of the drugs 500%...THEN proceeded to get bitchslapped by Deutsche Bank report! They've been trying to claw their way back into the "respectable" column ever since and we STILL aren't there. The name Salix on your resume used to garner a lot of respect in this industry. Now it doesn't mean anything.

The name change to Bausch will only boost stock prices until the next scandal hits...

Like managers selling off label in offices, running back to specialty pharmacy to get prescriptions pushed through, NSM's like frat parties...

When will they learn that there is no blood in a stone, no matter how hard management squeezes.