ARIMF Demise

Discussion in 'Alexion' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2017 at 7:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor leaders like JN, JW, SN, BP and others that decided to manage the site like dictators failed to ignore the big picture to create a work environment and culture of intimidation, backstabbing, and dictatorship that disable the site to move forward from the warning letter and beyond. Big bully JO came along and took full advantage and once again destroyed another company along the way....GREAT LEADERSHIP NOT!!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldnt agree more. We never put real fixes in place. We glanced over the real issues and wasted time with white boards and stupid safety reporting.

The amount of time wasted writing deviations and revising documents for stupid things, pulled people away from attacking the plant issues.

Heard this place used to be real good. It did nothing but suck the soul out of me and took the drive from me while pounding myself and others into the ground.

Good riddance to a piece of shit company. Everyone will be better off in the long run not working for them, trust me...

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People saw the writing on the wall for a long time and chose to stick around a dying site. Perhaps they should have been proactive finding another job as they watch most of the good talent bail out of their like rats leaving a sinking ship.

Demo the place.... it was an old POS building with bandaids on top of bandaids. Hope the brains that ran this place into the ground don't do the same thing with their shining new car in Ireland.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But all those Chevrons pointing the organization in the right direction and no one questioned a thing? People were complacent getting a check and watching the stock rise for short term creed. One month into the company and you had to know the bubble would burst one day if not the next. This was amatuer hour at its best. SHAM!