Aristada Salary Range

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2018 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8 years in industry and been here 2 years. Had 5 years antipsychotic experience prior to coming here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With bonus maybe

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on years of experience and your success. If it’s good, you make more $$, upwards of 140+, if your success is minimal or nonexistent we will start you at 105K on the Vivitrol team! Good luck!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to hell. The worst management ever!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too funny!
    As a DBL. welcome to my little slice of hell...I have some of the worst reps in the industry on my team. I was lucky enough to inherit someone else’s bad hires. Unfortunately they aren’t as good or talented as they think they are. Do you think I look forward to field travel with everyone on my team? Guess again...it cuts both ways.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is what happens when people don't respect one another.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Respect is earned; not given.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe respect and trust are important. I feel that it is an ignorant thing to say that respect is earned not given. (I hope you are not in management.) How can you work with someone with you don't respect? You don't chose your team or your family. But, you still need to respect them. As an outsider, I am not sure why reps even exist anyway. I came on here to try and understand your culture. Alkermes is clearly a company I don't want in my office. Please pretend to respect my mentally ill patients.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the competition stirring the pot.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blame, blame, blame. Blame the competition for everything. Blame the competition for needle clogs, blame the competition for poor sales, etc, etc, etc.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, a trolling competitor.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troller or truth teller?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Needle clogs?! Holy crap! That’s a problem.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol...not for me. No one in my territory has Never, ever had a problem. Wopps, I meant to say issue.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NEVER, ever that you know about LOL. They just switch from your product to mine. Problem solved. Woops, I meant to say issue.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, I don't think HCP's are going to tell you they are having clogs. What do you think?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, I don't think HCP's are going to tell you they are having clogs. What do you think?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well...Then, you should have your work cut out for you then. You can develop your new dysfunctional family. I do agree that I have never worked with a bigger bunch of Know it all types. At least there is a false sense of confidence. Ha ha! Good, bad or hard tell.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest