Arizona - What Happened

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why has Phoenix gone down hill? Lack of leadership? Yes managers covering their own ass? Why did Robin B. really leave? Was Kim D. the reason or hiring her friends?

Why did Stewart T. really leave? Did he really show that much favoritism? Why is Lisa still around? Wasn't she involved with that whole scandal?

What a disgrace this whole state has become. Way to get rid of the older reps. I'm so suprised their has not been a age discrimation suit.

Don't worry, the InVentiv reps are coming soon. I would take the 15x15 guy's advice.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good God--is that a series of valid questions or a teaser for next week's episode of
    "The O. C.". Keep your nose out of it. If any of this concerned you then you would already know the answers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ever since Dick Morr left it has been a downward spiral that hasn't stopped.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You either don't have enough brain power to read between the lines or you enjoy drinking the kool-aid they have been giving you. You must be a ass kissing S3.

I know the answers..do you?

Why don't you continue to sit on the couch.. eating your gallon of ice cream.. watching your lame reality shows. Your butt is not getting bigger either..Really..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So spill the beans, what happened in Arizona?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow that sucks that Merck allows DCOs to abuse their power to that extent. C'mon promoting people for babysitting your kids? Our jobs have become a joke but that's pretty low. I feel sorry for the WH reps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to tell you, just with the little I know about the AZ happenings. I am shocked to say the least. The best thing the company could do for those poor reps is leave them the hell alone. The micromanaging has to stop, especially after everything they have been through. Surely someone has a lawsuit pending!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a defeated rep waiting for your Friday call to get fired. Network and get a 2nd job you can do under the radar and prepare for that day. Believe me, there is nothing better than working a 2nd job on Merck time. Whoever your manager is, they do not have your best interest at heart. They are only out for themselves and micromanage to justify their jobs. They are all leeches!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the story with PC in AZ so we know what's coming in WH?!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would compare what's going on with PC in AZ( and PC in general )a lot like being a citizen of Russia. If you protest against the Putin's of the world(all DCO's esp. Robin B., CTL's) you get thrown into jail(HR HELL) for hooliganism. All of a sudden you are at the region office talking to HR. HR hates sales reps because we make more in bonus than they do in salary. The problem with HR is that they only have jobs because we make sales. Anyway, with all rules Merck has..you are done.

If she does in WH what she did in AZ then get ready. Promotes and hires her friends not the best person for the job. She will find a way..some bullshit rule.. to not allow the best person to post for the position. This is the Merck way and why this company is being run by all the wrong people. We have no respect for anyone she has put into a leadership position.

Rides her managers to death. Worthless reports and micromanaging. CTL's then micromanage the reps because they are all YES people covering their own ass. She manages with fear and they follow suit. The managers are all sheep in AZ. Since she has left it really is no better.

Brush up on your rights as a rep and find out who your ombudsman is. Stay as a team like our hospital reps did to weed out Stewart. PC reps in AZ stab each other in the back because there is so much animosity. This is Merck's doing. They want us to hate each other. Don't let them win. A lot of good people left during her reign of terror! GOOD LUCK!

Anyone else have the balls to step up?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for sharing!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe PC reps in AZ needed a kick in the ass since it obviously produced the results with Robin at the helm.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a joke right? Thanks for sharing Robin.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wanted to wait until I got out in the field before I responded to this. Getting on CP on Merck time is the best. A kick in the ass huh? Well I just had a great 'drive by' call with a big office. They didn't want any samples and of course I spoke to everyone of them for 1-5 minutes. Go figure? According to my Merck computer..I'm still there now. Now I can sit at my favorite coffee house and follow up on some important calls for my 2nd job. A hard Monday morning.

Acutally it was the managers that got a kick in the ass. You bunch of gutless 'yes' people. You should have seen yourselves at all of the meetings. Like a bunch of baby birds hopping around mother bird waiting for a piece of the worm. You looked like a bunch of worthless saps. I loved those meeting and watching you guys jump to her every command.

She only produced resentment in the field. We have no respect for any of the managers or her. She did kick my ass in finding another job under the radar so I should thank her. I am no longer a pawn for Merck. Merck is my pawn and I will suck every single dollar from them from my paycheck, 401k and pension until the ship sinks...which will probably start later on this year or early next.

A kick in the ass??? GO FISH

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why did the numbers improve if it was such a shit show?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only numbers anyone cares about is the number of drugs Merck is able to get past the FDA..not good..and the number of drugs we have going off patent..again..not good.

Shut the fuck up! No one cares about numbers except the ass kissing DCO to their VP.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Numbers improved because the non-retail business killed it! Why else would you have the same districts with the highest percentage of DoD and IHS business flip-flopping each other year after year. Then there's always the annual NORP swap-meet where those that came in first the previous year try to downplay any further increase in objective by vilifying the districts that came in last and only performed slightly above 100%...
    Nevermind only 4 reps were promoted to executive...must be nice for all the legacy specialty reps and winners of the previous S-ranking Shenanigans heist to lock-in early and enjoy all these years of higher base and bonus...not that it's their fault, nor or any less deserving. Just another example of the company "needing to embrace change":(

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whoaaaa... Someone must've hit a nerve....a bunch of posts from this thread got deleted

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goes to show you when you tell the truth it gets taken away.. There were 25+ posts on this and they were taken away..c'mon CP, I though this was anonymous. The whole Stewart thing was taken out and Robin being a complete bitch. Guess she couldn't hack it or the couple babysitting her kids. What a joke this company has become and I respect this site a lot less now..

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch out WH..I hope a lot of you read this thread before your fealess leader cried to HR to contact this site to take out the truth about her. She is only out for herself and it all about her.. ME, ME, ME, ME..You are only good because of me.. If you are not #1 it is because you suck. Work harder suckers. This tread was the truth and Merck and Robin the bitch took it out. I hope we will try and restructure the truth about this fuck'd up company.

Hospital Reps: they took it all out... Steward sucked..Lisa is worse. I guess we made our point. I hope someone copied and pasted some posts to re-post to this site.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHA

FU MERCK