Arizona - What Happened

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2012 at 10:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So asshole, his morality begins and ends with him being single? I think most moral people would agree married or single you shouldn't fuck around with a married person. The adultery is not the most pathetic part its is the sainthood the women he has banged have bestowed upon him. He is a loser. Most with any conscience or the own self worth would agree. Actually he is a sociopath which makes him a perfect fit around here.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love reading this thread!

So what's going on now? I'm sure more people have quit due to lack of leadership in Phoenix. Glad I live in the South. Same shitty managers but not as good as this stuff!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Change the name of the region and this crazy mess is where I work too. Same COG so I suspect that the COG VP is causing the sick perverted behavior.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, Bridgette and Lisa are still here with us. Both have super inflated opinions of themselves.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same shithole....different day of faking calls. It's Friday so I will fake a lunch and bring it to my family and be done by 12:00....CTL's still suck here. FU MERCK!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only good managers in the region are MJ and BG. The rest are clones of LM.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree about Max; don't know BG enough to make a determination. Bridgette definitely falls into the clone category.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robin B is now VP in NE so nice try with stirring up drama when there wasn't any in AZ

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh.. you are correct. The right person always gets the job here at Merck. Don't be an idiot all of your life.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ooooh someone sounds jealous and bitter

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow..you are drinking the cool-aid. I feel sorry for you. Good luck when you get fired..which you will. Your skills are useless in the real world. I bet you think the IRS was right too... again..you are a idiot

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawn write back when you actually have an argument sweetheart.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't say the above but your comeback was embarrassing. Sweetheart? Who says that now? I think it might be time for you to retire.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 years later and AZ still sucks and most people have been fired. Glad i left on my own. FU Merck

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

only a few worthless POS managers left. I guess when you fire sales you don’t need managers. Go figure. Everyone I know has either left or taken a package. Only a few years left for me. Suck it you sorry excuse of a big pharma co. You are hated by employees and patients. So sad.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I despise are the whining BS coming from useless ungrateful nonproductive in the sales force. You all need immediate termination!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Appropriate that the worthless in Arizona being targeted for removal. Thinks look very positive especially since two worthless RHINOs out of senate. Way to go Arizona!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad I will be taking my pension soon and laugh as this shi$ co continues to decline. This POS co is the laughing stock of the industry and the AZ managers continue to be worthless POS idiots that they are. FU AZ!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am very happy that you are leaving the sooner the better. Talk about a worthless piece of fecal debris!!
    Get your ass out the less we have of your kind the better in fact why don't you walk south yto Mexico and trade places!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Silly manager is drinking and texting. I feel sorry for you. While I collect my pension, Merck will change the payout and screw you over. I will be going to Mexico a few times a year and drink to you. Another POS manger.